A real question for all the BBC reguarding anal

cuckoldron

Male
Gold Member
This is a honest question for the true BBC men on here

From my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with skinny / average white girls, it appears that a girl that can only take about ½ a BBC in her pussy – is that the same girl seems to be able to take much more or even all of the BBC anally...

Also BBC seem to be more “appreciative” of BBW & even SSBBW– again from my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with it appears that a BBW or a SSBBW is able to take a truly big cock deeper vaginally as well as anally.

i know personally both as a white (average 5-6”) bull as well as a cuckold, that i have never really enjoyed anal – it was better with a skinny girl with a small ass, but it never felt as good because of my “size”

i could not get deep enough to truly enjoy it....

The same holds true with BBW and especially with SSBBW pussy – although i was fully “engulfed” in her pussy i could never get deep enough (at least for them to enjoy sex) and you could forget about anal with a really big girl I could not even get inside her!

So the question is this:

Do the true BBC males

1. enjoy anal because the can get, more of their cock inside the girl?
  2. Are BBW and SSBBW appreciated more, because again they can get all or at least most of there larger, cocks inside the girl?
  3. Finally those BBC that take the husband/male anally do they do this (besides the dominance and humiliation aspect of course) because that they can bury them self's balls deep is the cuckolds ass – where they cant get all their cock insdie the wife's pussy?

Thank you in advance for your time and answers

1. I enjoy anal because it's hot and feels different. There's something inherently exciting about being able to fuck a woman in all of her holes. Many are not into it, so the ones that are bring extra joy. Depending on the woman and cock length it may not fit all the way inside of her, even if she's completely aroused and thus her vagina is expanded. This limit doesn't exist in anal sex, but other problems arise like girth, lubrication, that might make it difficult, etc.
  2. I prefer fit women, so can't really tell, but I don't think there's a correlation between obesity and vaginal size. Maybe the argument could be made for short women vs tall women, as most organs do scale up or down, but then again there are short women that can get stretched so much... I think the best predictors for that are how much she wants it, how much she is into it, how relaxed she is, etc

1. I enjoy anal because it's hot and feels different. There's something inherently exciting about being able to fuck a woman in all of her holes. Many are not into it, so the ones that are bring extra joy. Depending on the woman and cock length it may not fit all the way inside of her, even if she's completely aroused and thus her vagina is expanded. This limit doesn't exist in anal sex, but other problems arise like girth, lubrication, that might make it difficult, etc.
  2. I prefer fit women, so can't really tell, but I don't think there's a correlation between obesity and vaginal size. Maybe the argument could be made for short women vs tall women, as most organs do scale up or down, but then again there are short women that can get stretched so much... I think the best predictors for that are how much she wants it, how much she is into it, how relaxed she is, etc
I don’t think height is a good predictor. Maybe experience contributes and also how much she can relax w the person, and how much she enjoys working through discomfort!

Anal takes practice just like deep throating. Anal cavities tend to be deeper than most womens vaginal so they can physically take a cock deeper even though most guys seem to only go a few inches in at most. Thick dicks are harder on anal but with lube and patience a woman of any size can accept it. Once she has become used to anal doesnt happen overnight she will not have any issues with accepting a dick with lube. Anal without lube can be extremely painful and I would not recommend it especially if she is just learning.

As an “anal connoisseur” who has fucked so, so many women in the ass (overwhelming majority of them white), I have learned over time that it’s like the old saying . . . it’s not the size of the dog in the fight . . . it’s the size of the fight in the dog! How often must we repeat these basic principles???

I’ve had pretty, tiny little white girls take this fat dong nuts deep up the butt and beg for it harder and deeper. And I’ve been with much larger women where you can’t even get the head in without them saying they’re experiencing too much pain. Conclusion: there is no reliable and predictable correlation between the size of the woman and her ability to take some dick, in her ass OR in her pussy for that matter.

Each woman is both physically and psychologically different, with different thresholds for pain and pleasure (e.g., some women will cum again and again and again while still others might struggle to cum). Other thing I learned with experience is that women have different vaginal structures that aren’t necessarily dependent upon their overall body size.

I dated one white girl who couldn’t properly wear a diaphragm (said she couldn’t be properly fitted for one). I had never heard of such a thing, and asked a female friend about it. She said it was true. We continued to have bareback sex, and she wasn’t on the pill, so I was extremely careful not to nut inside of my blue-eyed blondie and give her ANOTHER black baby 👶🏾 🍼

Last edited:
I love anal sex. I have had both good and bad experiences of course most of them phenomenal. I don't get it often because of my size. But when I do I have the best orgasms every time.

This is a honest question for the true BBC men on here

From my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with skinny / average white girls, it appears that a girl that can only take about ½ a BBC in her pussy – is that the same girl seems to be able to take much more or even all of the BBC anally...

Also BBC seem to be more “appreciative” of BBW & even SSBBW– again from my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with it appears that a BBW or a SSBBW is able to take a truly big cock deeper vaginally as well as anally.

i know personally both as a white (average 5-6”) bull as well as a cuckold, that i have never really enjoyed anal – it was better with a skinny girl with a small ass, but it never felt as good because of my “size”

i could not get deep enough to truly enjoy it....

The same holds true with BBW and especially with SSBBW pussy – although i was fully “engulfed” in her pussy i could never get deep enough (at least for them to enjoy sex) and you could forget about anal with a really big girl I could not even get inside her!

So the question is this:

Do the true BBC males

2. Are BBW and SSBBW appreciated more, because again they can get all or at least most of there larger, cocks inside the girl?
  3. Finally those BBC that take the husband/male anally do they do this (besides the dominance and humiliation aspect of course) because that they can bury them self's balls deep is the cuckolds ass – where they cant get all their cock insdie the wife's pussy?

Thank you in advance for your time and answers
Hmmm...I don't know, but I have heard and experienced different. Skinny girls, from my experience, and from what I have heard, can take more Dick in their pussy than the big girls. The theory is that the skinny girls have more practice. Now anally, I think it comes down to getting them used to it.

my husband, the "expert" in women's physiology describes it like this. the bum is a tube. the pussy is cavity. the bum will always be able to take a longer dick, even if it's not supposed to. but the pussy can only take so much dick even if it's easier to get into.

so for well endowed men, it's harder to squeeze into the hole that can more readily accomodate you, but easier to get into the hole that's harder to take all of you.

choices - choices. aint life a bitch lol.

sorry my husband is an idiot and thinks his funny.

my husband, the "expert" in women's physiology describes it like this. the bum is a tube. the pussy is cavity. the bum will always be able to take a longer dick, even if it's not supposed to. but the pussy can only take so much dick even if it's easier to get into.

so for well endowed men, it's harder to squeeze into the hole that can more readily accomodate you, but easier to get into the hole that's harder to take all of you.

choices - choices. aint life a bitch lol.

sorry my husband is an idiot and thinks his funny.
Ain't wrong . I do get why most women find anal a taboo as it gets painful the first few times but the anus will always remain a special region we men find delectable to explore . I just like exploring the rings, playing with the elasticity of the sphincter and tasting the fluids and it's bleachy smell.

Ain't wrong . I do get why most women find anal a taboo as it gets painful the first few times but the anus will always remain a special region we men find delectable to explore . I just like exploring the rings, playing with the elasticity of the sphincter and tasting the fluids and it's bleachy smell.
I love the pain and showing my partner what I’m willing to do for him.

I love the pain and showing my partner what I’m willing to do for him.
I want women to enjoy and not to take pains for me. If she is not enjoying I won't either...Id like to watch them orgasm not go thru a trial. While anal I make sure to use adequate lubes and oils before performing. I make sure that her anal fluids are active and flowing while I enter into her from behind

Last edited:
I want women to enjoy and not to take pains for me. If she is not enjoying I won't either...Id like to watch them orgasm not go thru a trial. While anal I make sure to use adequate lubes and oils before performing. I make sure that her anal fluids are active and flowing while I enter into her from behind
I enjoy taking pains and working through the pain w my Partner. It takes a lot of trust.

Its actually not painful once you get used to it and if enough lube is used its just a very different feeling

Its actually not painful once you get used to it and if enough lube is used its just a very different feeling
I agree but it is so difficult to convince women for the the first penetration and i get why... I believe it's all about how your women trust you with her and it's sexy you'll have to agree

Last edited:
Do the true BBC males
1) I love anal, but it's not at all preferable between the prep and it being a one way street. I do think it's better than vaginal, but not so much better that it justifies the headache.
To be fair though, I sometimes need to have more than one orgasm to be satisfied and I don't think anal is conducive to that.
But to actually answer the question, I don't enjoy it because they can take more of me (an experienced woman can, but inexperienced usually can't/won't), I enjoy for the taboo, for the feeling of total domination, and it because it's generally tighter than the pussy

Lastly, an anecdote: I had a partner once tell me to be careful in her pussy, but, "Do whatever you want," in her ass.
Are BBW and SSBBW appreciated more, because again they can get all or at least most of there larger, cocks inside the girl?

I'm not a fan of ssbbw, never been with one. But for what it's worth, I've never noticed much of a correlation between the size of the woman and dick-taking ability. I've had big girls scream in pain from taking the dick too quickly. I've had tiny girls who couldn't get it quickly enough, and any permutation besides.

1) I love anal, but it's not at all preferable between the prep and it being a one way street. I do think it's better than vaginal, but not so much better that it justifies the headache.
To be fair though, I sometimes need to have more than one orgasm to be satisfied and I don't think anal is conducive to that.
But to actually answer the question, I don't enjoy it because they can take more of me (an experienced woman can, but inexperienced usually can't/won't), I enjoy for the taboo, for the feeling of total domination, and it because it's generally tighter than the pussy

Lastly, an anecdote: I had a partner once tell me to be careful in her pussy, but, "Do whatever you want," in her ass.

I'm not a fan of ssbbw, never been with one. But for what it's worth, I've never noticed much of a correlation between the size of the woman and dick-taking ability. I've had big girls scream in pain from taking the dick too quickly. I've had tiny girls who couldn't get it quickly enough, and any permutation besides.
Size of the woman doesnt correlate to how much she can take at least not anally. And yes while its more work to do anal if the girl doesnt know its coming, if she does some or most of the prep work can be done before.

Back