A lot of married couples and James 😈

James227

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Thanks BlackToWhite. Your interest is amazing...
It has been a few months since I joined this site, but the interest I have encountered is really high. The articles I write are admired by many married couples. The high level of interest and approval indicates that the lifestyle is now very common.

The new normal marriage... The marriage that should be...

Also, this site started to become even more perfect for me. I both help married couples about this lifestyle and get invited by them for sex. I have been invited by over 20 married couples on this site to be their family's black bull. I signed with 6 couples and got together. Of course, I prioritize my criteria when meeting married couples. One of the couples I met came to Brooklyn, New York for me from England. I hosted them at my house for 2 days. Her husband slept downstairs, sometimes going upstairs to take pictures and watch us. His wife and I left our room just to eat and go to the bathroom. We had a wonderful 2 days. One of the couples I met is in Brooklyn. I've only met them once, but her husband's words are promising. Her husband, Robert, wants this relationship to be one that is completely unlimited. He said he'd be happy to spend more time with his wife, Emily, than he did. As long as his wife is happy, me and Emily will advance the relationship. This is a great relationship model for me. We agreed to meet up with a few more married couples. Also, I've already started getting questions about my vacation plan. A married man I met in Washington said he could arrange a vacation plan for his wife and me. Everything is going great for me here.

Last edited:
Congratulations to you and the couples that you mentioned. I know from personal experience how significant such a three-way marriage can be. The trend is definitely in that direction as more white couples become comfortable with making a black man part of their lifestyle -- not just occasionally but on an ongoing basis.

Congratulations to you and the couples that you mentioned. I know from personal experience how significant such a three-way marriage can be. The trend is definitely in that direction as more white couples become comfortable with making a black man part of their lifestyle -- not just occasionally but on an ongoing basis.
Do you have a 3_way ongoing relationship with a black bull honey?

Do you find it satisfying? Do you have a particular black bull that you carry the relationship with. Did you developed a particular attachment with him?

I completely agree with this. The fact that more and more married couples are adopting this lifestyle is an example for too many people. And this is really great. What is even more wonderful is that now the black bull plays the dominant role in relationships. Black taurus and the married woman are just very close to each other, much hotter. The most perfect lifestyle that can be

It has been a few months since I joined this site, but the interest I have encountered is really high. The articles I write are admired by many married couples. The high level of interest and approval indicates that the lifestyle is now very common.

Also, this site started to become even more perfect for me. I both help married couples about this lifestyle and get invited by them for sex. I have been invited by over 20 married couples on this site to be their family's black bull. I signed with 6 couples and got together. Of course, I prioritize my criteria when meeting married couples. One of the couples I met came to Brooklyn, New York for me from England. I hosted them at my house for 2 days. Her husband slept downstairs, sometimes going upstairs to take pictures and watch us. His wife and I left our room just to eat and go to the bathroom. We had a wonderful 2 days. One of the couples I met is in Brooklyn. I've only met them once, but her husband's words are promising. Her husband, Robert, wants this relationship to be one that is completely unlimited. He said he'd be happy to spend more time with his wife, Emily, than he did. As long as his wife is happy, me and Emily will advance the relationship. This is a great relationship model for me. We agreed to meet up with a few more married couples. Also, I've already started getting questions about my vacation plan. A married man I met in Washington said he could arrange a vacation plan for his wife and me. Everything is going great for me here.
Hey this is awesome man… I’m looking to become single again soon, and I truly believe that the life of a bull will ultimately be the life for me. Great to hear that you’ve had the success you’ve had here, and I hope to be able to share a similar story in the near future 👊🏾👊🏾

Hey this is awesome man… I’m looking to become single again soon, and I truly believe that the life of a bull will ultimately be the life for me. Great to hear that you’ve had the success you’ve had here, and I hope to be able to share a similar story in the near future 👊🏾👊🏾
Thanks dude. I am sure it will find a place in the life of a married couple.

all of this, all

Back