🚩🚩🚩 she a racist in the kink world..(now political 🙄 not giving responses)

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Trump was objectively not a good president:
- He was impeached twice. (First time in history)
- Lied about Covid, leading to an estimated 500K deaths
- Told 30,000 lies
- Directed and estimated $1B to his companies.
- Polls showed US reputation dropped internationally under him
- And finally, he lead an insurrection against the US government. Also, first time in history for a president.
- About 800 of his supporters have been arrested by the FBI. 200 have been convicted.

That is not the record of a good president!

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Trump was objectively not a good president:
- Told 30,000 lies
- And finally, he lead an insurrection against the US government. Also, first time in history for a president.
- About 800 of his supporters have been arrested by the FBI. 200 have been convicted.

THANK YOU

Soo I had a older playmate a white lady in for 50s how fuck bbc behind her husband's back ..they was getting a divorce but the relationship was discreet .I didn't find out right away about for racist believes ..I knew she was a trump supporter but I didn't care about that at the time it didn't mean anything.

About 5 months down the road ..a couple of play dates and even invite a friend of mines to share her and have fun .. it was awesome until....I get a message for her sister on fb . Now I met her sister once ..didn't want to because of the discretion of the relationship but it happen anyways .. so her sister messaged me "hey do you eat chitlins..."

Only a racist white person would think asking me do I eat chitlins is because I'm black is not racist at all. And of course when I confront her about is she claim nothing wrong happen lol
Those are the traits. Breaking rules of being discreet because of convince..not being adult enough to admit you said something wrong...and thinking you are self entitled to disrespect and act as if your are in a greater position then others in the relationship..

Her excuse was " I'm southern and we are raised a certain way" lmfao 🤣 😂 clearly she was raised stupid because her husband found out she was cheating thur her sister and now she doesn't receive the support she thought she would get lmfaoo..I guess the blk guy she hook up with beats her up now ...
It's not funny I do have a heart put dont emphasis her ..she was a racist and the experience give me insight to the red flags..
Once this fool said"racist" and "Trump Supporter" I stopped reading. This is a poor man's Jussie Smollet hoax! Next!

Once this fool said"racist" and "Trump Supporter" I stopped reading. This is a poor man's Jussie Smollet hoax! Next!
Damn ppl ...I'm not making this story about the whole world it's a personal experience lol nothing more ...if you think it's a hoax then don't give it life lmfao ...you literally took time to comment on a topic that you acknowledge you didn't read in the first place .lmfaoo then compared its to something you seen on TV and wasn't presented for lmfaoo ...SMH 🤣 😂 ...ok bro you entitled to your opinion

Now that I think about it ...I dated a women like you ...she would watch "true" lifetime movies then compare our relationship to them .. every time I'll just laugh at her 🤣

And here I thought this was going to be a story about how you fucked a racist and and the end of it everyone was going to be singing and holding hands… Maybe she was going to leave her racist husband and get an “I 🖤 Africa” tattoo or something! But no, I was wrong… Very very wrong…

And here I thought this was going to be a story about how you fucked a racist and and the end of it everyone was going to be singing and holding hands… Maybe she was going to leave her racist husband and get an “I 🖤 Africa” tattoo or something! But no, I was wrong… Very very wrong…
Well at least I cum in her pusc a couple of times 😈♑️ but ya I don't think the story end well for her ...but I'm happy 😊 😃

- Told 30,000 lies

-Impeachment is nothing but a popularity contest. Democrats had the majority. Impeachment means nothing. NOT RACIST
-Everyone lied about COVID. Fauci, Trump, Biden, Pelosi, DeBlasio. Nothing was known about it. Your point is useless. NOT RACIST
-People who tallied those lies were discovered to have counted the same "lie" multiple times. Meaningless stat because it's NOT RACIST.
-Patently false. He divested from his companies, on television. NOT RACIST
-People actually respected the United States again. Europe started paying its agreed share of NATO dues because of Trump. NOT RACIST
-He didn't lead an insurrection. First, the protest wasn't an insurrection. You aren't bright enough to know what defines an insurrection. Second, he called for peaceful protests in his speech on Jan 6th. It's on video. None of the people who went into the capitol have been charged with insurrection. They were charged with trespassing. NOT RACIST
-Convicted of trespassing. oooo. NOT RACIST

Maybe you lack the ability to stick to the topic at hand. Your buddy said Trump was racist. I pointed out policies Trump passed that specifically helped black people, and black people alone.
You are bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with race or the alleged racism you idiots think he showed.

You should stop before your limited brain burns out. And try doing some research on the facts. You have talking points from leftist media that were nothing but narrative.

-Impeachment is nothing but a popularity contest. Democrats had the majority. Impeachment means nothing. NOT RACIST
-Everyone lied about COVID. Fauci, Trump, Biden, Pelosi, DeBlasio. Nothing was known about it. Your point is useless. NOT RACIST
-People who tallied those lies were discovered to have counted the same "lie" multiple times. Meaningless stat because it's NOT RACIST.
-People actually respected the United States again. Europe started paying its agreed share of NATO dues because of Trump. NOT RACIST
-He didn't lead an insurrection. First, the protest wasn't an insurrection. You aren't bright enough to know what defines an insurrection. Second, he called for peaceful protests in his speech on Jan 6th. It's on video. None of the people who went into the capitol have been charged with insurrection. They were charged with trespassing. NOT RACIST

Maybe you lack the ability to stick to the topic at hand. Your buddy said Trump was racist. I pointed out policies Trump passed that specifically helped black people, and black people alone.
You are bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with race or the alleged racism you idiots think he showed.

You should stop before your limited brain burns out. And try doing some research on the facts. You have talking points from leftist media that were nothing but narrative.
Lack the ability to stick to the topic ?? Lmfaoo seriously? That's what you saying ? Bro you are pure entertainment right now ...so you do realize because we both agreed that this post not about trump ...you said it but yet here you are still moaning about trump wtf .this is what I'm talking about you just go in circles for the last day and then try to makes point showing us nothing ...the whole time ...nothing and nobody cares ....like at this point .I feel like if you have a story to tell then fucking tell your story ...once again calling ppl dumb and stupid but you still here looking for answers I told you yesterday you not going to find ...at this point you just entertain us while we piss you off for fun

Like you don't like the post .... cool ..you think ppl are stupid....cool ...but why are you commenting everyday making the post more popular lmfao MAKE THAT ******* MAKE SENSE 😂

Wait...not a single should spoke up about the domestic violence part. NOT ONE IN THE COMMENTS nobody said "hey I know you think she is wrong but nobody deserves that " some of yall just all skip over and thought proving trump is not racist was more important then protecting women ..SMH this is why I don't listen to ppl who don't have "real" next to they accounts. Yall only here to talk about negatives and its shows 💯

Like you don't like the post .... cool ..you think ppl are stupid....cool ...but why are you commenting everyday making the post more popular lmfao MAKE THAT ******* MAKE SENSE 😂
I've had to smack this asshole back a few times. It's been awhile but allow me to tap in...
Except it means everything in history. Trump is in a club of one. Twice impeached in one term.
EVERYONE lied??? When you Cons start off with everyone being wrong, then you've already told us who's wrong.
(It's the guy who knew it was a deadly virus then lied to the American people for months before lifting a finger to do anything)

So, the people who tallied those lies were lying too? Isn't the issue, the liar himself? Trump is the most truth challenged president in history.
I guess history is lying too.
Never did. Made a shit_load from his presidential election, inauguration, special trade and copyright deals for his family from China, sweet deal on his Washington Hotel, saved his Doral hotel, raised and kept a ton off his supporters, and his most successful grift - his defense fund against Jan 6 committee in which he raised over a quarter of a billion dollars, and spent zero on defense, just like the wall.

And, under Biden, world leaders were relieved that he won, NATO has grown, and some countries are paying more than 2% of their GDP. Oh, and NATO is actually back in action.

-He didn't lead an insurrection. First, the protest wasn't an insurrection.
The fuck he didn't, and the fuck it wasn't. I guess all those Republicans and his own family are now lying.

You aren't bright enough to know what defines an insurrection.
You aren't really going to try to bait someone into that, then pop up with the Webster definition?
Listen, hidden in that shit_show on January 6th was a real plot to interfere with peaceful transfer of power, using violence. A coup.

Second, he called for peaceful protests in his speech on Jan 6th.
After spending months prepping you Cons for a stolen election scam?
It's on video. None of the people who went into the capitol have been charged with insurrection. They were charged with trespassing. NOT RACIST
More than trespassing

Maybe you lack the ability to stick to the topic at hand.
Hello Kettle, have you met Pot? You are the king of changing the goal posts.
Your buddy said Trump was racist.
He is.
I pointed out policies Trump passed that specifically helped black people, and black people alone.
Name one.
Nope. You've listed things that have nothing to do with his racism.

You should stop before your limited brain burns out. And try doing some research on the facts.
DIdn't you say those facts were lies written by liers?

Because it's my story lmfao tf ...lol hey look as much as you hate to hear but racism hides in conservatism ...so did you understand that ..so don't try to flip it and say I said all Trumpers are racist ...we can say the same about you ...why are you stuck on that one part of the story that you said didn't really fit. If it's doesn't fit ...why is it soo triggering that I Said it .because the story does go on after that ..if it doesn't fit ..it's doesn't fit don't try to give it life and then say it wasn't a major part of the story in the first place
What you are doing is called projection
Oh, and also butchering the English language
Oh, the third thing you are doing is called race baiting
What was your point to your original post?
Why did you lmfaoo at her not getting the support she needed? Why didn’t you help her? Was it easier to just laugh at her?
Why did you guess her new boyfriend beats her up? You specifically wrote that you were guessing, Why make a guess about something like that?
You said her sister was the one who was the one who asked if you ate chitlins ( I agree that is racist)
then when you confronted her, she said she was raised in the south. referring to the sister in both sentences
Then in the same paragraph you say her husband left her after he found out through her sister
Who left who? Did the sisters husband leave or the lady yoh originally referred to husband leave?
This doesn’t make sense. Was there a third sister?

Is this story made up? It sounds made up

Last edited:
Damn ppl ...I'm not making this story about the whole world it's a personal experience lol nothing more ...if you think it's a hoax then don't give it life lmfao ...you literally took time to comment on a topic that you acknowledge you didn't read in the first place .lmfaoo then compared its to something you seen on TV and wasn't presented for lmfaoo ...SMH 🤣 😂 ...ok bro you entitled to your opinion
Are you sure you’re didn’t make this up?

I've had to smack this asshole back a few times. It's been awhile but allow me to tap in...

Except it means everything in history. Trump is in a club of one. Twice impeached in one term.

EVERYONE lied??? When you Cons start off with everyone being wrong, then you've already told us who's wrong.
(It's the guy who knew it was a deadly virus then lied to the American people for months before lifting a finger to do anything)

So, the people who tallied those lies were lying too? Isn't the issue, the liar himself? Trump is the most truth challenged president in history.
I guess history is lying too.

Never did. Made a shit_load from his presidential election, inauguration, special trade and copyright deals for his family from China, sweet deal on his Washington Hotel, saved his Doral hotel, raised and kept a ton off his supporters, and his most successful grift - his defense fund against Jan 6 committee in which he raised over a quarter of a billion dollars, and spent zero on defense, just like the wall.

And, under Biden, world leaders were relieved that he won, NATO has grown, and some countries are paying more than 2% of their GDP. Oh, and NATO is actually back in action.

The fuck he didn't, and the fuck it wasn't. I guess all those Republicans and his own family are now lying.

You aren't really going to try to bait someone into that, then pop up with the Webster definition?
Listen, hidden in that shit_show on January 6th was a real plot to interfere with peaceful transfer of power, using violence. A coup.

After spending months prepping you Cons for a stolen election scam?

More than trespassing

Hello Kettle, have you met Pot? You are the king of changing the goal posts.

He is.

Name one.

Nope. You've listed things that have nothing to do with his racism.

DIdn't you say those facts were lies written by liers?
Lol. obviously smack back doesn’t mean what you think it means

you are right, his rallies prove that

more people died under joe

just because you don’t like some does not mean it’s a lie. Post what you mean by look at history
what history proves anything about President Trump

hunter biden is doing business with the ccp along with his dad

Hilarious that you think this is a good thing. Explain why. Lol yeah right

the fuck he did. Explain how he did that while he wasn’t there and please post what he said to incite violence. post the specific comments he made

you are correct there were people hidden in the protest

Again post proof. Post the inciteful comments he made. Should be easy, right?

look at these psychopaths staying inside the ropes. Crazy

you do this all the time, you don’t like something so you say it’s a lie and when someone says prove it, you post some silly paragraph instead of posting any proof or sources

Why is he racist? Post proof

no, you post it. You and your buddy are the ones making the claim. Show us why we are wrong

yes he did. We are back to, just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it not true. Common lib trait

take his advice

You are a one trick pony maybe two tricks. You accuse everyone and everything you disagree with a liar or racist
no matter what proof they show.
You do this on every thread, you get embarrassed multiple times a day. Then you get angry and start insulting people that disagree with you. Because they ask you to prove what you are saying.
Eventually when you are angry enough you call them racist

You were tricked into voting for joe, just admit it. You made a mistake. At least 10 million people were tricked also. most of them have come to terms with it and feel better
You will feel better if you just admit it and quit supporting a regime making your life worse

You are in a vast minority of joe supporters. See attachment 316314B3-21AF-4BE8-92BB-1E223D05801C.jpeg

Some libs are literally fighting tooth and nail for the people destroying their own country. Hilarious
They literally celebrate sending 40 billion of the tax money they paid to another country while everything in their country is doubling in price

keep up the good fight, if you fight hard enough maybe you will get to pay $10 a gallon soon.
don’t give up, you libs can do it

just because you don’t like some does not mean it’s a lie. Post what you mean by look at history
Did you seriously try and correct some on their English grammar?
Your brazen ignorance on that alone, is a glimpse into what kind of sociopath you must be.
Re-write that and use punctuation please. Or not, zero fucks given about your lies.

That would be illegal on some many levels. Only Trump was allowed to lower the bar and do business with China while president.
Hunter made some money up until 4 years ago, then severed ties. Some of those companies went on to continue to thrive without him and make money.
More conspiracy theory bull. And NEWSFLASH, Hunter is not President.

Nope. Another Con lie. Wall Street Journal and the Washington have investigated this and you can read the link below however, you can actually read YOUR link and see that they ever so slightly cast doubt from their own headline. They get you chumps so easily.

Between 2011 and 2018. So what? Ivanka made more than that from China while working in the White House and her daddy was President. Hunter is a private citizen and businessman during this time. There has been no connection to his *******.

I like Capitalism and love America. You must hate both.

the fuck he did. Explain how he did that while he wasn’t there and please post what he said to incite violence. post the specific comments he made

Regardless of what the 'Gateway Pundit' says, federal court records show that almost 900 people are charged and all none of them seem to be saying what you are. Every last one who talked, showed up for Trump.

Sure was. Just look up.

Are you really going to try and gaslight us? Like the whole world did not watch those traitorous fucks sack the Capitol, attack, beat, maim, and ******* the police, and search the halls and offices of Members interrupting the Constitutional duty of the peaceful transfer of power? Get the fuck out of here. I won't post pictures and videos because we ALL watched it live.
You are some special kind of tin foil hat fool if you believe your own bs you shooting out. Just purely self delusional.

you do this all the time, you don’t like something so you say it’s a lie and when someone says prove it, you post some silly paragraph instead of posting any proof or sources
Yes, that's what 'I' do.

Who Trump? He's got a long record of it. Hell, he's even got a federal court record of it.
Besides, when the neo nazis, white supremacist and KKK say Trump is their man, who am I to disagree?

no, you post it. You and your buddy are the ones making the claim. Show us why we are wrong

yes he did. We are back to, just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it not true. Common lib trait

take his advice
It must be really tough being angry and ignorant. Feel sorry for you. No I don't.

You are a one trick pretty pony maybe two tricks.
Thank you. That's kind of you to say.

You accuse everyone and everything Liars and Racists you (rightfully) disagree with (of being) a liar or racist
no matter what proof they show. they pretend not to be.
I fixed it, and yes I do.

You do this on every thread, you get embarrassed multiple times a day. Then you get angry and start insulting people that disagree with you. Because they ask you to prove what you are saying.
I have yet to be embarrassed on a political thread. I have yet to be angered by a bunch of 0s and 1s representing people I don't know or care to know. Not a logical emotional outlet.

You were tricked into voting for joe, just admit it. You made a mistake. At least 10 million people were tricked also. most of them have come to terms with it and feel better
You will feel better if you just admit it and quit supporting a regime making your life worse
You truly know nothing of or most Americans.
We voted AGAINST Trump. It didn't matter who it would have been. He was the worst, and most Democrats had other Dems as their ideal choice but went with Joe to end the nightmare of TRUMP.
You run him again, we'll do it again.

You are in a vast minority of joe supporters. See attachment View attachment 5242829
Maybe this is why you're so ignorant. You can't read.
This is a poll of Democrats UNDER 30 YEARS OLD. I'm over 30 as are MOST Voters.
And, I've already said we Democrats had other choices we liked better, but rallied behind Joe because he was a sure thing to beat Trump.
The poll also says, Biden beats Trump again if the election was today, meaning those less than 30 may want someone else, but they are not voting Republican.
For the readers out there, here is more on that poll,
Biden would likely defeat former President Donald Trump again if the election were held today, the survey suggested, with 44% of voters selecting Biden, compared to 41% for the Republican he beat in 2020.
Some libs are literally fighting tooth and nail for the people destroying their own country. Hilarious

They literally celebrate sending 40 billion of the tax money they paid to another country while everything in their country is doubling in price

keep up the good fight, if you fight hard enough maybe you will get to pay $10 a gallon soon.
The price of oil has been going down since last month, since Biden's moves have been effective. It's not reflected at the gas stations as much but that's coming too.

I'll keep up the good fight, you can keep cheering for American demise.
Oh, FOX is upset over lower gas prices, feeling bad for gas station owners :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lmfao why do I always have to have this trump not racist conversation...I just had a whole argument with a guy how trump had nothing to do with the story and he couldn't understand the fact that I was agreeing with him ..I going to save us both time ...no need for proof because even if I showed it its not like you going to belive it any ways .
Trump no racist he just work with white supremacy groups ...he not racist he just have a hard time denouncing white Supremecy groups on live t.v when the whole world watching..the man has been in more court rooms then John gotti smh 🤦🏾 even the a member of the oath keepers testify that ppl are just setting themselves up for the next election lol another stike and a miss in my eyes honestly I want yall you run up to the government and get gun down ...I will enjoy the online videos of ppl saying "how could our government do this to us "...so honestly as far as my story idgaf if ppl believes it or not ...NO ELABORATION NEED

take his advice

You are a one trick pony maybe two tricks. You accuse everyone and everything you disagree with a liar or racist
no matter what proof they show.

You are in a vast minority of joe supporters. See attachment View attachment 5242829

You can't educate ed4mwf. He has no interest at arriving to the truth by "debating". He sees what he wants to see. And he trolls because it somehow excites him.
Might as well save your breath with that human waste of oxygen. I blocked him long ago.

Lmfao why do I always have to have this trump not racist conversation...I just had a whole argument with a guy how trump had nothing to do with the story and he couldn't understand the fact that I was agreeing with him ..I going to save us both time ...no need for proof because even if I showed it its not like you going to belive it any ways .
Trump no racist he just work with white supremacy groups ...he not racist he just have a hard time denouncing white Supremecy groups on live t.v when the whole world watching..the man has been in more court rooms then John gotti smh 🤦🏾 even the a member of the oath keepers testify that ppl are just setting themselves up for the next election lol another stike and a miss in my eyes honestly I want yall you run up to the government and get gun down ...I will enjoy the online videos of ppl saying "how could our government do this to us "...so honestly as far as my story idgaf if ppl believes it or not ...NO ELABORATION NEED
You're an idiot. He announced it 32 times on live television. You are just like ed4mwf. You have no interest in the truth. You believe what you want based on emotion alone. You are the worst kind of humans in existence.

You're an idiot. He announced it 32 times on live television. You are just like ed4mwf. You have no interest in the truth. You believe what you want based on emotion alone. You are the worst kind of humans in existence.
Lol 😆 damn I'm a idiot but you still here trying to change ppls minds 🤣 😂 😅 lol ok..have fun 🤣

Back