Blubullvet

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Yvonne was enjoying herself at the lunch with Carol, who introduced her to Amanda, Leah, and Camille. The women were sharing their insights about the state of their respective agencies, their goals for when they could retire, and what they thought the future would be under a different executive administration. Amanda changed the subject and started talking about her latest encounter and how much she enjoyed getting out and being able to express herself sexually. The women all laughed, and Carol told Amanda that she should be careful not to get too much enjoyment because she would be looking to make it permanent.

Amanda replied that having a permanent outlet would be great if she was able to keep the men in-line and focused on what they needed to do to create the type of bond that could sustain that sort of relationship. Leah chimed in, saying that any woman looking to do that would need a lot of luck because she found that most people in general didn’t want to plan, they just hoped things would work out magically. Camille laughed and agreed with her, saying that she thought that many people forgot that anything worthwhile took some planning and some real effort to accomplish.

Yvonne jumped in the banter and said, in her limited experience, she found that people seemed to be afraid when you told them you wanted to plan relations. Amanda answered her, saying that the reason they were afraid was because they usually didn’t want to be accountable or vulnerable, and Carol and Leah agreed. Camille said that a person could also have some hurt or trauma from the past that made them afraid of getting into a relationship, not quite the same as a fear of being vulnerable. Carol added her opinion by saying that it didn’t matter what the reason was, because having a relationship took effort to look beyond yourself and operate with mutual compassion.

Yvonne asked the question about where sex fit into the picture, and all the women snickered and gave their smirks.

“Are you sure you want to dive into that? You know we aren’t your usual sewing circle” Leah said, chuckling afterward.

“Yeah, just giving you a warning that we keep those things amongst ourselves,” Amanda added.

“I’m definitely ready to know more, and I am sure we all share some commonalities that others don’t,” Yvonne replied.

Carol said, “Oh, she’s definitely one of us. I’ve confirmed that.”

Leah began telling a story about her sexual experience and how it changed when she started having interracial sex with black men. She was talking about how she didn’t think there was a more wholesome experience to have when Amanda cut in and said she knew that there was no other wholesome experience to have and wished she could get more of the women she saw every day just one good lay with a decent black man to get them off their fake high-horses and more grounded in what’s really going on. Camille said that, while she wasn’t indulging in it these days, her memories of her interracial experiences kept her longing to repeat them just to satisfy the lingering urges she had.

Carol looked at Yvonne and told her she knew what she was about and that they had shared many things already to let her know where she stood as far as sex went. Yvonne said she didn’t know why people made such a big deal out of it, since there didn’t seem to be any bad experiences. Leah laughed and told her that there were plenty of bad experiences but much less than regular sex with mainstream counterparts.

Amanda chimed in and said that inherently men knew when another man was more capable than him, and when so many white men had skewed the playing field and kept black men out of productive monetary ends, they did so to try and keep him down, but instead mistakenly pushed him forward sexually because no other avenue of prestige was left for him. She continued to the group, saying that black men were better in bed, and there was no changing that. She added that it was not just about a bigger dick, and that’s only a few of them, it was about their sport and their ability to make you feel like a woman.

Camille said she could certainly vouch for that. Camille looked over at Yvonne and said that even in conversation she noticed a difference of how the women responded when they talked with black men versus other men. She added, that applied of course when they knew they were alone or not being watched. She said that she also saw that most white women were very aware of their surroundings when speaking with black men because of the stigma and taboo associated with interracial relations.

Carol said that she found, in the later years, that black men were able to hold their sexual water better, adding that her experience with the white men she dated was that they focused too much on their external stuff instead of what their internal gifts were. She said that made her feel weird at times because some of them brought up some weird sexual topics that she really wasn’t into. Leah laughed and said that seemed to be the norm as she got older, so she always stuck to what she knew.

In her office, Yvonne had cleared her schedule for the afternoon and sat at her desk going over what she was going to say to David when he arrived. She knew when it was all said and done, she wanted to make sure she got some of his big juicy black dick. It was already ten minutes to five o’clock, and the building was almost completely empty except for a few janitorial staff. She was happy she had chosen this Thursday to meet with him, because building management was conducting stairwell and operational inspections and wanted no workers in the building after five thirty, which meant most employees and managers would be gone by 5:00 p.m. because of how work time was authorized, and no one would get paid for any work after five. Working for free was a sin in federal employment, so she knew hardly anyone would be left but a couple of die-hard managers that did not work anywhere near her floor.

When David tapped on the door to her office, she said to come in, and smiled when she saw it was him. She asked him to take a seat, and he sat in one of the two chairs in front of her desk. David smiled while he watched Yvonne get up from behind her desk and go lock the door to her office. He didn’t take notice of the lavender longcoat she wore. He figured she was just bundled up and ready to leave when their meeting was over. She went back behind the desk and pulled out the manila folder.

“I put a copy of the memo you signed is inside this folder,” Yvonne said to him. “Now, I want to discuss with you the other critical factor of being my assistant,” Yvonne told him.

David wasn’t sure, but she sounded a little bit nervous to him. She stood up and came around the desk to where he was seated.

Yvonne looked directly into his eyes, thinking of what she felt was his big juicy black dick, and said, “Nothing I say or do is meant to offend you, but I just want things to be clear between us because I think we’re both too old to play any games.”

David nodded and said, “You’re right. I’m eager to hear about what this other factor is so I can tell you how I feel about it.”

“That’s good. I’ll just say that I’m usually not so bold or outspoken, I really prefer more discretion, but it’s better to be direct when necessary,” she replied to him. She stood directly in front of him and began fumbling with the belt to her coat. “I’m no spring chicken, and I do carry some extra weight, but I’m healthy, clean, and although I’m not a pin-up model, I’m willing to pretend to be one in spirit if that’s what my lover needs. So as my assistant, I need to know that you will be willing and able to enjoy mutual sexual pleasures with me, when we have time and we both desire. Basically, you would become my lover and trusted aide if that is something that…”

David heard her words trail off, like the lavender overcoat she had been wearing. Yvonne stood in front of him in a slightly darker matching lavender bra and French-cut panties. She still had on the sheer black stockings he noticed on her at lunchtime. Her mature plus-sized body looked round with big, short thighs and a mass of covered pinkish brown melons pointing right at him.

He could tell she was uncomfortable, and she shook a bit as she cheekily stood in front of him, putting her confidence and body on display. He stood and picked up her coat and wrapped it around her. He told her that his answer was yes, and leaned down and planted a big kiss on her lips. They stood there a moment, her head down against his chest, him looking out over her head while he held her in his arms.

Yvonne took a step back and smilingly looked up at David as she fixed her coat. She gave David the manila folder and told him there were instructions inside about where her building was located, the numbers to call for moving and storage, a workup of expected earnings and taxes.

“Do you have anything to do this evening? I could give you a quick tour. Do you have time?” Yvonne asked him.

“A quick tour sounds good to me. I’ll follow you to your building,” David replied. Yvonne grabbed her things, and David followed her out of the office.

When Yvonne came out of the bathroom, she saw that it was almost 9:00 p.m. She already knew that she didn’t feel like going into the office in the morning and decided she would have some food delivered to the apartment for breakfast. There had been just enough for her to make the light dinner she and David had shared earlier after they recovered from her ravaging him in the bedroom of the apartment adjoining her own.

Yvonne lost her composure when showing David around the apartment. She had been turned on by the passionate kiss they shared, and her mind wouldn’t let go of the images of making love to him. She was drenched thinking of nothing but his big juicy black dick digging deep inside her mature flesh hole. She had shown him around the apartment, and when they got to the bedroom, she took off her coat and sat on the bed, looking at him with wanting eyes as he walked around the room, checking out the furnishings before taking a seat beside her on the bed.

They didn’t speak. He just kicked off his shoes, took off his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, and embraced her. Somewhere between their kisses and caresses, the rest of their clothing came off. The next thing either of them could think about was how good it felt to enjoy an unrushed session of mutually good-feeling naked carnal enjoyment. She felt accepted and desired; he felt wanted and appreciated.

David was sitting up in the bed when she returned, and as she lay next to him, she asked him if he would take the next day off so they could keep enjoying the night without worrying about getting into the office tomorrow. He chuckled and told her that he thought that was a good idea, plus it would allow them time to converse in depth about how to carry out their work.

Yvonne explained to him that she was married and that her husband, two children, and live-in help lived in the large family apartment adjoining the apartment they were in. When she saw the look on David’s face, she assured him that it would be okay. She told him that she owned the apartments and had a stake in the building so his using the apartment wasn’t an issue. She continued, telling him how she and her husband Ferdi no longer engaged sexually and that she had recently found out he had some sexual tastes that probably made it impossible for them to enjoy sex with each other like they used to. Yvonne told him that her children were older teenagers that she didn’t have any problems with. She told David that when the time was right, she would introduce him so that it wouldn’t be awkward if he ever ran into them.

David told her that he and his wife were estranged, but that it wouldn’t be a problem. He told Yvonne his soon-to-be-ex-wife continued to live at their family house in Clinton. He let her know that his children were all grown and graduated from college and living on their own. He told Yvonne that he would stay at the family home whenever his children or family visited, to keep up appearances.

He told her his apartment in Oxon Hill was his private space he took on after finding out the truth of his wife’s behavior and dealings behind his back. David let on that it was more than the sleeping around that got to him. He let Yvonne know that her disregard of his feelings and lack of disclosure was what really hurt him because he knew she didn’t respect him or care for him deeply like he did her. He smiled and told Yvonne that he would happily pack up his apartment and put it all in storage because he wanted to be nearby and ready to work and enjoy her whenever they had time. She chuckled and told him they would always have time for both.

excerpt from Grupa Desdemona - satiate dominium vincere - (Satisfied Ladies Win)

Back