Your wife need a bbc massage? ( soon to be certified)

hungandskinny1

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I would absolutely love to travel the US when i get my massage therapist license. Whos wife would love a sensual weekend massage plus many happy endings!!?? I have been an amateur massaging hot wives woman for about five years now. Never had a complaint. I have big hands and I am a mature woman lover boy who aims to please. Let your cuck watch as i help you unwind after giving you a deep bath!

located in NYC

Last edited:
Have you heard of Tantric massages, my wife loves them. The first few we went too weren't trained in it, they just wanted to fuck her, but she loved that too

Have you heard of Tantric massages, my wife loves them. The first few we went too weren't trained in it, they just wanted to fuck her, but she loved that too
Thats pretty much what i do! Lol sensual massages, but i also do it all . And whats a massages without a happy ending!

I would absolutely love to travel the US when i get my massage therapist license. Whos wife would love a sensual weekend massage plus many happy endings!!?? I have been an amateur massaging hot wives woman for about five years now. Never had a complaint. I have big hands and I am a mature woman lover boy who aims to please. Let your cuck watch as i help you unwind after giving you a deep bath!

I return to school in January and would love more experience:)
Surprisingly the two top professions in the lifestyle that women want to fuck the professionals are personal trainers and massage therapists!

I am certified for both but CV19 hit both industries super hard so I am glad I went back to my military roots and use my security clearance to do security contracting which grew in demand during the pandemic so now I damn near work too much to schedule adult fun!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Surprisingly the two top professions in the lifestyle that women want to fuck the professionals are personal trainers and massage therapists!

I am certified for both but CV19 hit both industries super hard so I am glad I went back to my military roots and use my security clearance to do security contracting which grew in demand during the pandemic so now I damn near work too much to schedule adult fun!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Ahh man sounds lit! Lol get thay money tho man!! Im trying to have my work revolve around adult fun in all aspects! Lol have fun with my schedule you know!?!

I've been a certified massage therapist for about 7 years now. Been in the lifestyle for 13 years. I host massage sessions all over Dallas, in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. I also travel the US hosting massages. This year I'll be in Vegas and Phoenix by December.

So if any Hotwifes would like a nice massage feel free to send me a message.

I've been a certified massage therapist for about 7 years now. Been in the lifestyle for 13 years. I host massage sessions all over Dallas, in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. I also travel the US hosting massages. This year I'll be in Vegas and Phoenix by December.

So if any Hotwifes would like a nice massage feel free to send me a message.
Way to swoop in lol… 🙄

Back