Your fetish or fantasy

Atloriginal85

Male
Gold Member
Ladies share stories pics or video of you living your fetish or fantasy over the years from a young age till now I got to live alot of them use to have hundreds of pics and videos of them but my memory card got destroyed years ago 😔 from my first interracial fuck to fucking in random places even had one from when I was around 17 a ex of mine jumped a random guy's fence to fuck on his back porch we tried being quiet we could see the light from his TV above us I got some pretty good scratches on my back from laying on the concrete while her and her big tits bouncing on me 😆 young dumb and horny I guess we fucked shot a load all over her and jump back over the fence recording was a big fetish for me to from car fucks to golden showers I still gotbone video of that that survived maybe ill share one day I've done alot one thing I do wanna still do is rent a cargo van as a white cuck drives me and my boys while we have our way with his white or Asian wife just seeing him driving he trying to catch a peek we yell at him keep your eyes on the road white boy even his wife tell him mind his business and drive he finally see us all in her one in her ass pussy mouth she stroking 2 more with hands he hearing her moan she say I'm ready for another load after we done she hope up front leaking all over the sear face full of cum give him a big kiss ladies please share your pics video or stories of your fetish or fatasy

Ladies share stories pics or video of you living your fetish or fantasy over the years from a young age till now I got to live alot of them use to have hundreds of pics and videos of them but my memory card got destroyed years ago 😔 from my first interracial fuck to fucking in random places even had one from when I was around 17 a ex of mine jumped a random guy's fence to fuck on his back porch we tried being quiet we could see the light from his TV above us I got some pretty good scratches on my back from laying on the concrete while her and her big tits bouncing on me 😆 young dumb and horny I guess we fucked shot a load all over her and jump back over the fence recording was a big fetish for me to from car fucks to golden showers I still gotbone video of that that survived maybe ill share one day I've done alot one thing I do wanna still do is rent a cargo van as a white cuck drives me and my boys while we have our way with his white or Asian wife just seeing him driving he trying to catch a peek we yell at him keep your eyes on the road white boy even his wife tell him mind his business and drive he finally see us all in her one in her ass pussy mouth she stroking 2 more with hands he hearing her moan she say I'm ready for another load after we done she hope up front leaking all over the sear face full of cum give him a big kiss ladies please share your pics video or stories of your fetish or fatasy
hmm I like the sound of the van ride, although my man is not a cuck, more of a stag, he love to see me fuck other men, We used to have a station wagon and he would drive me around while I fucked our male friend, and we also now have a lincoln Town Car and he has driven me and a man around town, while we fuck in the back seat and he drives us through down town, and will eventually find a secluded place to stop and watch us fuck each other, then he would fuck me last, but I have never done a group of men in a car or van at once that sounds like fun, hmmm have to think about that one?

Back