Wife's got a dick appointment

southFLcuck

Male
From
FL, US
My wife has a dick appointment with her bull tonight! We are both so exited lol. I went out and bought her a new razor and a fresh sexy black thong for her to wear.
She said she's going to try and get some videos for me. I told her to not put her panties back on after they fuck in his car again, and to give them to me when she walks in the doorIMG_4331.jpeg

My wife has a dick appointment with her bull tonight! We are both so exited lol. I went out and bought her a new razor and a fresh sexy black thong for her to wear.
She said she's going to try and get some videos for me. I told her to not put her panties back on after they fuck in his car again, and to give them to me when she walks in the doorView attachment 7335290
Show her tits

She said she's going to try and get some videos for me. I told her to not put her panties back on after they fuck in his car again, and to give them to me when she walks in the doorView attachment 7335290
Looking forward to my turn to get her out!

That's hot love to hear how it wet!

Back