Wifes friend shared they were into mfm

Loridan

Couple
Wife's friend told my wife they were into mfm fun. Wife was at our local bar where she/we know tons of people/regulars. We only go on Fridays for early happy hour. Seems they were 2 glasses of wine in, chatting, laughing about whatever. We know the other couple pretty well, we've been to each other's homes for drinks and snacks with other couples we know.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, we keep it VERY private.
Wife tells me they were chatting and the topic of sex came up. Once in a while there's a girls only sex toy/lotion/underwater type party. My wife has been to two, her friend has been to one. The girls were comparing notes about the parties.
My wife told me she didn't let on about our mfm fun but her friend did. Seems it's a pretty regular thing with one of the younger bartenders at the local place.
Friend said hubby was way into it and they all had great sex. I was blown away hearing this.
I know how hot our fun is so I can relate to their fun.
Do I acknowledge to the husband what I think I know?

Discuss w your wife first before exposing your (this applies to both of you) secret. If your wife hasn’t already told her friend, she may have reasons for keeping quiet. If she’s ok with it, it could be the start of an even better friendship.

Back