Wife watching “Secrete Life’s of Mormon Moms”

Curtis7800

Male
Gold Member
I’ve discussed the idea with wife twice in a span of 3 years and so far it’s been a hard no go.
Just this week I find her watching a YouTube video from “Adam 22”. Those of you who don’t know who Adam 22 is, he a YouTuber who has 3somes and recently his wife went blacked. Although she was watching a video on the P Diddy scandals I pretended not to know who he was when she asked me. Last night after we came to bed she starts watching “Secrete Life’s of Mormon Moms” which apparently is about a few house wife who came out openly as swingers. I briefly asked her “do you want to swing”? With a joking tone and she just gave me the death stare.

Is she opening her mind a bit? How can I use this towards my advantage? Anyone else wife watching this show? Apparently it’s trending on Hulu.

Or am I just imagining things lol

Last edited:
(...)

Or am I just imagining things lol
^ This.

She gave you the "death stare". 🤣 🤣 🤣 We know what you are talking about. :oops:
i don't know the show you are referring to but you must be kidding when you say your wife watched "gay22"´s $h!tty talk show on YT! :D (Lena is hot though. 🔥 ) 🤷‍♂️

Perhaps she will be more open if you tell her that you wish to stay monogamous with her and the "swinging" will be on her part only. Have you ever tried that approach? But if you do, be prepared for her questions. Most Women react to such an offer with a cross-examination-like inquiry. 🤣
Good luck 🍀 and keep us posted ✉️ .

I haven’t tried that approach but will consider it for next time. I’ve never watched his YouTube channel other than when Lena went black. She is a hot chick, kind of looks like my wife lol

I haven’t tried that approach but will consider it for next time. I’ve never watched his YouTube channel other than when Lena went black. She is a hot chick, kind of looks like my wife lol
Well, it all depends on what you want of course. If you wish to do full/couple swaps instead, the aproach i suggested will not be a good one. Be honest! is what i say. i was just speaking from my own POV. For myself i found it more pleasurable and fulfilling whenever i was able to focus on one Woman and one pussy, if you will, only! But perhaps that's just me. 🤷‍♂️ Do whate'er makes you feel good. ;)

Back