Wife takes 2 BBC at hotel in Michigan

Fitstag14

Couple
I spend a lot of time playing pick up basketball at one of the gyms not far from our home. I can’t help but notice that much of the time I am the only white guy on the court. And more than holding my own. Anyway, I’ve spent many hours getting know most of the regulars that play together.
A few months ago I decided to bring up the idea of a couple of them showing my wife a great time while I watched and joined.

We decided to make this an accidental happening. My wife and I often get dinner and drinks at a few of the hotels nearby that have great food and decent prospects for additional men. We are yet to actually make a connection with one just from talking at the bar.

One Saturday night I talked my wife into dinner and drinks at one of them. As usual I encouraged her to dress up a bit. My wife is certainly a sexy looking lady. Dark brown hair and athletic. On this particular evening she wore a fun yellow and black summer dress, her black summer heels, and a sexy yellow thong that I bought for her. On the front of it read “It’s not cheating if my husband watches”. It was not out of the ordinary for her to wear it so she suspected nothing as we left for the evening. We sat at the bar watching sports and enjoying the evening when two good looking black guys came in from the lobby area. Immediately I stood up to greet them with a typical man’s hand shake and offered them to sit next to my wife as I was on the end stool. My wife immediately offered to switch seats and I explained to her that I could see one particular tv better from where I was.

My wife asked how we knew each other and I mentioned that they’re two of the guys that play basketball at the gym with me often. I unsuspectedly asked them what they were doing at this particular hotel and bar.

One responded saying they got a hotel room as they were both flying out early the next morning and the room was far closer to the airport than where they both lived a few towns over. At this point I could see my wife shifting in her seat as she sipped on her second ******* of the evening. Every now and then she would give me a sexy side smile as if she had interest in some of the fantasies we’ve often talked about while having sex.

We’ve discussed plenty of different interracial fantasies and over the past winter I bought her a BBC toy that we use on occasion. I’ve noticed she really enjoys it when the mood is right.

The two of them continued to work their way into our conversation and drop compliments about how great my wife looked to me in front of her. Finally, I just flat out said to all of us after everyone had a decent buzz going… “Anyone ready to finish watching this game in your room before we head home for the night? I want to hear the audio for the end of it.” I was into one of the football games that didn’t have the audio feed from the bar.

My wife immediately looked over to me and I think was catching on to the intentions for the night. In her nervous but playful voice she managed to give the two of them a look, then back to me, and then a “Honey you know I don’t care about football! But it’s all up to you three. After all you seem to know each other well enough”. At this point we’ve yet to turn our fantasies into reality, but in her buzzed playful demeanor as she started on her third ******* she looked over to me and gave a soft “I think I want to try and suck one of their cocks when we get up there. I feel like they’ve been flirting with me the whole time!”

I paid the tab for all of us and we headed around the corner and down the hall to the elevator. The two of them leading the way and my wife and I with our arms around each other following behind. As we walked up to the elevator I asked what floor they were on and they gave me a nonchalant 16th. No one thought much of it. My wife does get extra horny and very slutty at a certain point when she gets into a third *******. I could tell she had reached it as we left the bar area.

She reached down and felt my rock hard cock through my jeans. I pushed her hand away and gave her an “Easy! Wait until later!” With a fun smile.

We finally made it to the elevator they stepped on before us and I saw one of them press 16. I immediately stepped out and let the three of them ride without me. (This has always been a small fantasy of mine. That I have to wait for the next one, not knowing what they may be doing while I am not with them). My wife gave a quick “Are you sure?!? Why?” My heart racing a bit, I simply said: “No reason, just thought I’d wait for the next one.” My dick began to throb while I pushed the up button and waited for another elevator to ding. In my mind it seemed like forever! It was probably 5 to 7 minutes before the same one came back down to pick me up.

I anxiously awaited the ding and opening of the elevator door so I could see any changes in my wife and the two of them before we walked to the room. This hotel was not one with one long hallway on either side of the elevator area. There are a number of corners between rooms. To my surprise I stepped out of the elevator and they were nowhere to be seen. I checked the sign that shows which room numbers are which direction. My cock throbbed a little realizing I had no idea what room they were in! A couple seconds later I heard a door close to the left down the hall and around a corner. I immediately headed that way. Knowing it was them but still unable to determine the room number! I immediately received a text from my wife, “little buzzed sweetie😉. Chris told me to give you some time before we tell you a room number.”

I found it a great added touch that I was not expecting. My heart raced a bit and my dick throbbed. I waited for exactly 13 minutes! It felt like an eternity. Non stop staring at my phone waiting for a text…. Finally a simple 1628 came from my wife. I wasn’t far from there so I rushed a few doors down and put my ear to the door before knocking. I didn’t hear anything but a sports game on the television. I knocked immediately.

My wife answered the door and gave me a real nice and long kiss with her hands pressed on my cheeks. Nothing looked to have changed in her appearance. Maybe her dress was a bit twisted and her hair started to come undone a little. I figured my mind was making these things up. She turned and I followed her into the room. Chris and Jaden were sitting on the couch by the coffee table watching the tv and drinking a beer with their feet up. All their clothes still the same, shoes on, phones and Jaden’s Michigan State hat sitting on the table. Two of the lamps were on over the heads of the two beds and the drapes were still open to the rental car parking lot across the street, a couple other hotels and some restaurants.

My wife sat down on the bed next to where they were sitting and suggested I sit at the desk chair by the window and next to the TV. I walked by and Chris handed me a beer that I cracked open before sitting down. My wife knows many of my fantasies as we share them openly and feel it’s a great way to strengthen our sex life. She was relaxing on the bed with her heels still on when she told Chris to give me what was in his pocket. A few smiles glanced between us all around the room. He reached into his jeans pocket and tossed me my wife’s yellow thong. I caught it and could tell it was quite wet! My dick was rock hard at this point wondering how far things had gone in the elevator and room before I got there. I knew my wife would have suggested her underwear not being on based from previous conversations we’ve had about fantasies. She smiled, sipped her beer and said “What?! They were getting too wet for me… so I asked one of them to take it off!”

My wife stood up from the bed, walked by me with a horny look, turned to Chris and Jaden and pushed the coffee table out of the way. She leaned into them a bit and bent over while rubbing their pants and moaning softly. I flipped her dress up to see her ass and get a quick feel of her pussy. Maybe once in our time together I remember her pussy feeling that wet! I rubbed my fingers along the outside a bit, gave her ass a little slap and knelt down to get a few licks with my tongue. At the same time she was unzipping their flys trying to pull both of their cocks out simultaneously. Her moans and excitement continued to strengthen a bit while I licked her pussy and around her asshole. She finally got both of their dicks out, had one in each hand and then turned her head towards me.
“Have a seat and enjoy sweetheart.” I stepped back and sat on the rolling desk chair not far away from the couch. I noticed both their cocks were hard as can be too. Chris had a large and thick dick. Likely 9” and dark (I could tell the size because it resembled our BBC dildo we have). He is the darker of the two and is a bit overweight but still a good looking bald black man with a well trimmed beard. She spit on his BBC and rubbed her left hand up and down it while she started giving Jaden a blowjob.

It made me feel good that Jaden’s cock was the same as mine. Maybe even a hair smaller. We’re both 6-7” with medium girth. I could tell that my wife actually enjoyed discovering he was uncircumcised. Jaden and I also have similar athletic builds. He is a few inches taller but I have a bit more muscle on me than him so I felt confident in the situation.

At this point my wife was on her knees bobbing back and forth sucking their cocks while they glanced back and forth between the game, my wife and me across the room. I motioned for Jaden to put his MSU hat on backwards. He quickly did and my wife noticed and started sucking with more passion. She LOVES a backwards hat on a guy! I think it also gave a little extra that my wife and I are Michigan graduates and fans.

Everyone continued to undress a little at a time while she sucked and licked. The curtains were still open and they weren’t far from the window. With it being quite dark out, someone walking on the street could get a decent view if they looked close enough. We were on the 16th floor so it wouldn’t be front row, but it did still add to the excitement!

After 10-15 minutes of BJs and undressing. I took my clothes off on my own while sitting across the room. My wife stood up and pulled her dress over head. Standing there with only her heels on, facing two naked black guys while I watched felt great.

Chris was the first to stand up and lift my wife up and onto her back on the bed next to them. She pulled over a pillow to prop her pussy up a bit and looked right at me with a stern look and said… “Come on over here and give me some licks!”.

I couldn’t jump over fast enough! I knelt down and began eating my wife’s pussy while the two of them walked around to the other side of the bed so my wife could continue sucking and rubbing their dicks. Her moans began to increase in volume and passion as I licked and kissed around her pussy and asshole. I looked up and could tell Jaden was standing above my wife with her head hanging off the side of the bed almost upside down. He was dangling his balls in her mouth and she was loving every moment of it.

She had her first orgasm moments later. Legs and body began shaking uncontrollably and she squirted into my mouth and face while I kept licking. Her panting became real heavy and she pushed me away while moaning and asking for some dick.

I stood up and was just about to enter her when she stopped me and looked right at me to say that I would have to wait and they could go first. My dick was throbbing but I was able to hold back my load. She slapped my dick a few times and I sat back on the couch.

Chris pulled out some lube and condoms. She gave them each a quick suck before Jayden put on a condom and squeezed lube down onto my wife. It looked like he used the whole tube. All over my wife’s pussy, stomach and chest. Chris let my wife suck his dick for a while longer. He slapped her face a few times with it. She absolutely loves when I do that to her. Jaden grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed so he could finally get inside her. He was just about to enter her when my wife held him back for a second and told me to come guide him in and get a closer look.
I immediately obeyed. Gave him a quick man look and grabbed his cock and slid it into my wife’s dripping wet pussy. She moaned and shivered a bit while sucking on Chris’s cock. She reached down and started stroking mine a bit too.

Jaden started giving her some nice deep and steady strokes. I could tell she orgasmed again based on how she gripped my cock, closed her mouth around Chris’s and shook her body while pulling Jaden’s cock in deep with her other hand on his butt.

She asked me to unbuckle and slip her heels off. I did as instructed and then sat back down to cool off before I orgasmed. Her and I love delaying my turn as long as possible. Jaden pulled out for a minute and she asked me to come eat her out a bit. I stepped forward and knelt down. Her pussy had a bit of that condom smell and taste but it quickly went away as I buried my face in. She moaned and gobbled Chris’s cock while I ate her out and began loosening her asshole with my tongue and fingers.

After a while I could tell she was ready for some DP. She absolutely loves DP. We’ve done it a few times with her BBC toy. I always have to be in her ass though at the toy is too big for it. The toy always seems to get her pussy.

She told Jaden to take his condom off as she rolled onto her side with her ass at the side of the bed so he could ease his way into it. He squirted some more lube on her and his dick. She told me to guide it into her ass as I did for her pussy. This time I grabbed Jaden’s cock just a bit to slide it slowly into my wife asshole. He got in a couple inches and my wife gave out a scream of pleasure and took some deep breaths as she does when I get to fuck her ass. She stopped him for a bit while she relaxed. After a minute she was ready and open for him to slide slowly in and out, which he did to my wife’s constant pleasure.

Chris had taken a step back to cool off a bit. I followed suit and we let Jayden fuck my wife’s ass for a few minutes. He finally pulled out and went into the bathroom to clean his cock off a bit. I immediately dove in to lick her gaping asshole and pussy some more. She rolled onto her stomach and I climbed to fuck her pussy a bit while I played on her back. She again stopped me and told me “Not yet love! Chris hasn’t fucked me yet. Wait your turn!”
I slapped my cock a couple times on her butt, leaned forward and kissed her real good before stepping back to sit on the couch.

She stood up and asked Chris to lay on the bed. She sucked his dick a few times and then opened the larger condom to roll it down over his BBC. She gave a shot of lube onto his dick, got to her knees over him and told me to come get a close look as she slid her pussy slowly down the head of his cock. I was amazed and in awe a bit to finally see my wife’s pussy stretch over a real BBC like we’ve done with her toy many times. She moaned and screamed in pleasure as she began to get deeper and faster on Chris’ dick.

My wife put her hands on his chest to bounce up and down a bit stronger. Then I saw her lean forward, kiss him with some passion (I felt a bit jealous but felt some more throbs in my cock) before leaning all the way down to bounce only her butt up and down his thick and hard cock.

Chris gave a “Damn! Your wife is a slut! Ride this black cock!” While he gave her ass a few decent slaps. Just then Jaden came back out of the bathroom. He drank the rest of a beer, nudged me out of the way, and climbed up onto the bed to slowly fill my wife’s asshole with his bare cock. I sat back a minute to fully take in the sight of my wife finally getting double penetrated by to black guys while I watched. It was even better that I knew them and she hadn’t totally caught on that we may have planned this. She was completely lost in the pleasure and passion.

Every so often Chris would slap her ass a bit harder, Jaden would pull her hair and head back and give her a good fish hook with his finger and call her a slut, whore, or bitch. After 10 minutes or so, Jaden stepped back and my wife turned, spit on his dick, rubbed it with her hand a bit and began sucking it right from her ass. She does this with me so I wasn’t surprised but it still get me excited every time!

She pulled the condom off of Chris who was still laying on the bed and sucked his dick a couple times. She then proceeded to stand over him and very slowly work his bare BBC into her ass. It took her quite a while to finally get all the way down and comfortable. Once she finally was, she leaned back to expose her pussy to Jaden. Before he slipped another condom on, she told me to get over there and lick her pussy real good! This was the first time there was serious demand in her voice. She actually grabbed my head and shoved it into her pussy while Chris was still all the way into her ass.
I could tell she had already had quite a few orgasms by her breathing and shaking. I licked and kissed and fingered her pussy hard until she squirted some more while screaming and moaning. She doesn’t squirt all over the place but a lot managed to flow all in my mouth and around my face before glistening Chris’ legs and the bed.

Jaden slid on another condom and climbed up to DP my wife yet again. They continue this position for maybe 5 minutes. I sat back again to admire the beauty and confidence of my wife. Jaden slapped her face a few times and choked her neck (both of which she loves when things heat up).

As the night continued they managed to DP her while both standing up, they spit roasted her a couple times and led her over near the window where she would be visible to anyone out on a late night stroll if they were looking up.

Every so often I would get up close to her and she would suck or stroke my cock a bit. Not yet to completion. She would get me real close and then slap my dick a few times and send me back away a bit to watch.

I loved every minute of the next hour. The two guys did a great job holding their load in until everyone was getting ready to finish things off. We were finally getting close to ending our fun 3 1/2 some (up to this point I would say I was a half participant). My wife was doggy style on the bed. Jade. Fucking her ass read good while she sucked Chris at the head of the bed.

Everything intensified and my wife finally told Jaden to fill her ass with cum! It didn’t take him long after that! We’ve talked about it repeatedly as fantasy and I was unsure if the mood would actually be right if we ever got to this point. As soon as Jaden came deep into my wife’s asshole he pulled out, walked around for my wife to suck his cock (which she did willingly) and she told me to start licking real good. I hesitated for a moment but then climbed behind my wife’s ass propped doggy style in the air with her asshole gaping and started licking and digging my tongue deep into her cum filled asshole. To my surprise, it really wasn’t bad at all. She loved it and began having a few body shakes while I went to town licking and cleaning. She leaned back a bit and semen oozed out onto the bed while I kept licking.

I heard Jaden get in the shower. My wife rolled over onto her back and propped her pussy up with a pillow under her butt. Chris stepped to the side of the bed so my wife could suck some while I ate her pussy and ass some more.

Chris nudged me out of the way a bit and began to put another condom on. My wife stopped him this time. Looked at me, mentioned that she is not anywhere near ovulating (we track it often so I knew that as well) and told me to guide Chris’ bare black cock into her pussy. I was a bit hesitant but he said he would pull out and cum all over her pussy and stomach. We all agreed in the moment and I led his cock into my wife. She moaned and shivered while he stroked with a steady and deep back and forth. The speed and intensity increased until he pulled out to my wife screaming and shaking. He came all over the outside of my wife’s pussy and stepped back. This time I dove right into to lick and kiss. I figured I’ve watched enough IR cuckold clean ups and we’d fantasized about it in the past. The opportunity finally arose and I jumped right on it. My wife absolutely loved it! And it wasn’t even that bad in my opinion.

I licked and cleaned her up pretty good to her constant moaning and shivering. Then she finally stood up and told me to lay on the bed with my feet on the ground at the end of it. She rode my dick in one of my favorite positions facing away from me so I could see her ass bounce up and down on my dick. Just like when it is just us two, right before I was about to cum she hopped off, turned around and squatted down to stroke my cock a couple times before I shook uncontrollably and shot cum up into the air. It landed all over my belly button and cock and her hand. Once I finally ended she released my dick and stood up to go get in the shower that Jaden had just stepped out of.

We were all completely spent. Chris jumped in the shower with my wife for a bit while Jaden relaxed on the couch to watch TV and I stood up to walk over to the shower with cum dripping down my leg. After 10 mins of me standing in the hall area Chris came out and let me finish showering with my wife. We finally got out, Chris and Jaden were dressed. We stayed naked and layed on the other bed.

My wife finally realized completely that there was no luggage in the room. They clearly weren’t going anywhere in the morning. They grabbed their keys and phones, gave me a fist pump and my wife a slap on the ass and a nice kiss before heading out the door.

My wife and I played there completely spent for a while and both dozed off for a few hours. I vividly remember waking once real early in the morning to lick her pussy and slide my dick in a few times. She loved it.

In the morning I mentioned I was a bit amazed they both lasted the whole couple hours before cumming. That’s when she looked at me with a smile and said… “What do you think we did on the elevator and in the room before we let you in?!? As soon as that elevator door closed I dropped down to feel their cocks with my face and mouth over their jeans! By the time we reached the 16th floor I managed to get Jaden’s cock and give it a few good sucks. When we got to room, I actually sucked both of them in the hallway for a few minutes until we heard you step off the elevator. And if you care, it took so long to get back down because I pushed all the floors before we got off😂. Once we got in the room, I let them each cum in my mouth, swallowed it and had Chris take my panties off. That’s probably why they lasted so much longer. They don’t have the control you’ve gained over the years. I love you!”

We’ve yet to do anything with them again. We actually do laugh and talk about it quietly as we all still play basketball at the same gym. Surprisingly, it was never awkward after that evening. My wife and I grew even closer and stronger together. We will definitely have future adventures together when the time is right.

Last edited:
Back