Wife ready for BBC

Hi all,

We’re new here, I have been fantasing about my wife fucking black men for years & years.

Recently my wife had really opened up about being ready to start fucking black guys and we almost got it done but the guy backed out after numerous videos, arrangements and making my wife cum screaming his name for over 2 months so she was craving him!

Haven’t done anything like this before but we’re both ready for it to happen. Any pointers welcomed please (based west mids UK)
Hi, you're both taking the right steps and she is very willing now. It's a matter of finding the right guy that will take a while.

Are you and her looking for one off's or regular, as you're also in the UK and you prepared to travel.

Hi, that’s it just finding the right guy, obvs must have a huge cock that my wife likes.

I supopose it would depend on how it went the first time if the vibes were right and we all click could become a regular thing! Where are you based?
Take it slowly and talk about loads, have a bbc that is ok to get to know you a bit first.....don't just dive into it...just my experience for what it's worth

Seems you are taking the right steps unfortunately you will have guys flake on you, something I've never done 😉 Don't get discouraged.

Hi all,

We’re new here, I have been fantasing about my wife fucking black men for years & years.

Recently my wife had really opened up about being ready to start fucking black guys and we almost got it done but the guy backed out after numerous videos, arrangements and making my wife cum screaming his name for over 2 months so she was craving him!

Haven’t done anything like this before but we’re both ready for it to happen. Any pointers welcomed please (based west mids UK)
Welcome to the community. Now, connect with other UK Hotwives on X to get references for good Bulls.

Back