Wife looking to get into hotwife lifestyle (slowly, south oc cali)

mikeroyce34

Gold Member
Hello my wife has slowly been exploring this lifestyle. She talked with a few people on feeld but they flaked. She isn’t looking for a bunch of guys but rather someone she connects with that will eventually build into a physical relationship through dates and communication, a fwb, boyfriend/girlfriend kind of thing. She gets attached so she isn’t into one night stands where she won’t see the guy again. If anyone else understands and is looking for something similar, message me and can show more of what she looks like. She’s 35. Also the absolute best blowjobs but that’s only for the special someone who’s able to woo her ;).

Last edited:
Hello my wife has slowly been exploring this lifestyle. She talked with a few people on feeld but they flaked. She isn’t looking for a bunch of guys but rather someone she connects with that will eventually build into a physical relationship through dates and communication, a fwb, boyfriend/girlfriend kind of thing. She gets attached so she isn’t into one night stands where she won’t see the guy again. If anyone else understands and is looking for something similar, message me and can show more of what she looks like. She’s 35. Also the absolute best blowjobs but that’s only for the special someone who’s able to woo her ;).
Mike what has her so intrigued about the life style. I'm impressed that you are open to wanting her in. I'm in the bay area so it would not work out but I was interested in finding out your answer. From what I see she has a great body. Mike your wife is gorgeous. I wish we could start a friendship. Now dies she want to go all the way down that path as far as barback and risk the consequences?

Last edited:
Back