Wife is shy

Yes! Build her up! Give her and show her confidence from how you make her feel. Take her out, make her feel like she's beyond beautiful. There's nothing that can top a women's feelings then her man pumping her up!
Actually that’s not true for my wife. I tell her how hot and sexy I find her all the time. She told me in the past that because I’m her husband I’m kind of obligated to say those things. Now if some different guy told her that? Completely different ball game.

My girl completely despises other white guys and treats them like garbage but completely melts in the presence of hot black men. Sometimes I catch her just staring at black guys like she's in a trance. When black men talk to her she just loses all ability to function its hilarious 😂

My wife wants to try bbc. We got let down last year in our first attempt by the guy who didnt show up. She is shy and her confidence is low. Any tips? or commenrs that i can show her to make her comfortable
Hello curious9. I’m a professional, hot & sexy black man. Openminded, respectful, experienced, cuckolding, private, discreet, sane, mature, passionate, classy, great hygiene, shaved very clean, healthy, fit, muscular, stamina, freaky, fun/cool safe, dd/std free. I know how to tease & please a woman from head to toe… great with my hands & tongue curling toes making you squirt/cream/scream/tear climaxing in a great way! Going for hrs & multiple times with my very well hung/endowed (long and thick) BBC!!! Let’s chat!

Actually that’s not true for my wife. I tell her how hot and sexy I find her all the time. She told me in the past that because I’m her husband I’m kind of obligated to say those things. Now if some different guy told her that? Completely different ball game.
Obligated?! TF! Obviously no one wants an empty sentiment, like to say it just to say it kind of thing. Maybe you say it to often and you've given it a negative connotation. Stop saying anything to her for awhile. Also if she seeks that sort of validation from other men and not you, she may not be interested in you and therefore your endearing comments don't mean anything to her.

My girl completely despises other white guys and treats them like garbage but completely melts in the presence of hot black men. Sometimes I catch her just staring at black guys like she's in a trance. When black men talk to her she just loses all ability to function its hilarious 😂
When you sit at a table at Pizza Hut and your gf STARES at the 4 black Basketball players coming in.
Back then I wasn't ready and my gf Was let's say not the most attractive.
But I'd love to recreate this with my current asian petite gf...

I don't quite understand your point.
There are many levels of shyness, but a girl who's open to the idea of having sex with a BBC with hubby's presence isn't exactly called shy.

The fact that the BBC backed out, is not making anyone shy other than him. These are common situations within the LS and it shouldn't discourage you or affect your self-confidence.
It's not easy finding the right bull, someone respectful and willing to be involved in your dynamic, but this doesn't mean you stop trying.

If you both want this, don't let a bad moment of cowardness ruin your dream of a cuckold marriage. Believe me, once you find the right BBC and goes balls deep inside her, the word "shy" will be erased for ever from her dictionary!

Back