Wife going out of town

Trying to get some opinions, mostly from the wives section but happy to hear legit answers on this. Me and the wife have been slowly but surely working towards her becoming a hotwife. Over the last few months since starting she’s had one threesome with me and another guy and has sucked her first bbc. Since things cooled off a lot and not much has happened in that department due to work and stress.

Fast forward, she got a new job that is requiring her to go out of state on a business trip for a couple days to attend training. My thoughts when she told me was she has a perfect opportunity to get some extra fun at night and perhaps find a nice black male or two to keep her company.

However, she hasn’t been fucked by a bbc yet, I wonder if I should offer for her practice on a local guy first before she goes for gold out of town or should I let her make the decision and hope she tells me about it? When we spoke about the possibility, she hadn’t even thought about it, but isn’t against trying while out on business.

I would prefer she tries her first at the comfort of our place first, plus I would get to watch versus her doing it on her own in an unknown place.

Trying to get some opinions, mostly from the wives section but happy to hear legit answers on this. Me and the wife have been slowly but surely working towards her becoming a hotwife. Over the last few months since starting she’s had one threesome with me and another guy and has sucked her first bbc. Since things cooled off a lot and not much has happened in that department due to work and stress.

Fast forward, she got a new job that is requiring her to go out of state on a business trip for a couple days to attend training. My thoughts when she told me was she has a perfect opportunity to get some extra fun at night and perhaps find a nice black male or two to keep her company.

However, she hasn’t been fucked by a bbc yet, I wonder if I should offer for her practice on a local guy first before she goes for gold out of town or should I let her make the decision and hope she tells me about it? When we spoke about the possibility, she hadn’t even thought about it, but isn’t against trying while out on business.

I would prefer she tries her first at the comfort of our place first, plus I would get to watch versus her doing it on her own in an unknown place.
Let the Lady lead! It’s just that simple!

Back