Wife confesses to sleeping with multiple people while we were married

rex lopez

Male
From
CA, US
Multiple short true stories of my wife’s adventures chapter one is Sam So story starts when me and my wife were young me (16) her(13) as you guessed I’m three years older than her so when I first met her what I noticed first is her huge breast at the time they were around c cups but for her age they looked huge she tried her hardest to cover them but it was no use they were too big so then I got to talking to her and next thing I know I’m sneaking in her window at night and playing with her huge tits she wasn’t letting me play with her pussy for the first week then one day I felt it when we were in her front yard I remember it was bushy but I managed to get my fingers in I banged her with my fingers then she told me she had the keys to her dad’s work van so me 16 I did what any 16 year old would do jumped in the drive seat and we were off I remember driving to a abandoned street and parking I sat in the back seat then she whipped out my cock and began sucking I was not a virgin and had gotten head from older women and I could tell she was a beginner but she did well sucked me off for about 5 minutes then I went in on her pussy it was delicious I was in heaven and so was she then I nutted in her we went back parked the van and that was the end of that night now comes what my wife told me she did over the years her first time cheating she said was with her neighbors ******* he was 17 she was 15 I was gone for the weekend with my family to Mexico so while I was gone she told me she always caught the neighbor ******* always watch her he lived in a trailer in the neighbors backyard one day he seen her outside and called her over to his trailer where he had some weed and smoked with her she was so high she said next thing she knew he had pulled out his dick and wanted her to suck it she didn’t know what to do she said she felt trapped so she started to suck him off for a few minutes when she heard his ******* calling him so he left and she jumped the fence back into her yard and that was the end of that she said nothing else ever happened with him next year I got her pregnant with my ******* everything was good my ******* was 1 when I went to jail and did four months in county while I was locked up she said my friend Sam would come by and see if she was ok needed anything he had a boy the same age as my ******* but was divorced and living in a back house on his mom property where when I was out me and my friends would go get wasted but anyways he would always tell her to bring over my ******* to his house for a playdate with his ******* but she always turned him down then one they seen each other at the neighborhood park were my ******* and his ******* were having a great time then Sam said he had to go home and my ******* got upset because his friend was leaving so my wife felt bad and suggested if it was ok to come over for a bit so the ******* could play he had no problem with that so they go to his house mind you and still in jail been there about a month now ok so she pulls up she said the ******* played in the living room for about 15 minutes and started falling asleep so instead of leaving Sam suggested they let them sleep for a little while because waking them she agreed so they had the tv on for the ******* then Sam called my wife back to his room where he told her he needed help but as soon as she walked in he rushed her kissing her she froze she said for a few seconds and then kissed him back because she felt he would have got angry with her and her bby so she kissed him then he dropped her to her knees and pulled out his 9 inch cock and I know because his size because he was always bragging about it and showing me videos of girls sucking and fucking his man meat so he pulled it out and she said she was stunned of his size but she managed to take almost the whole thing down her throat she is a amazing cock sucker after about 5 minutes of sucking and ******* on his cock he pulled her hair up and told her to get doggy style where he made her cum over and over she said she cummed like 20 times that day he was so rough she couldn’t walk right for 3 days needless to say she was his bitch for the whole time I was locked she would drop off my baby with my moms and go fuck his brains out it ended when I got home so I thought but she confessed she fucked in once at my house when I ******* ******* and she sucked him off twice in my home crazy part is when I got home she told me she was pregnant now I wonder if it was mine or Sam’s end of chapter one
Chapter 2 Pablo so I had a friend named Pablo chubby about 6’0 280 lbs he was always around we did bbq every weekend and he was always here well one night I had had to much to ******* and so did my wife we was so ******* I ******* in a chair in the back yard so Pablo sends everybody home cleans up puts the ******* in their beds and then takes my wife inside to my bedroom but leaves me out side so he puts my wife on the bed and immediately starts to take off her clothes she remembers parts of it so she was now naked and he started to eat her pussy she felt the it and started cumming then he pulled out his penis and put it in her she gasped it wasn’t that big but super thick he had her cumming hard then he exploded in her and then left I woke up outside around 4 and went inside when I got to my bedroom my wife was laying there legs spread open I thought she was waiting for me I thought but I was wrong
Chapter 3 brain was not anyone I was friends with my wife knew him from school and told me she had a crush at the time on him so one they ran into each other at a ******* store they exchanged numbers and they texted for a bit before she built up courage to go and visit him so one day she told me she had a doctors appointment and I couldn’t go which was weird but I said ok and stayed with my ******* mind you she was at the time 3 months pregnant she didn’t show yet but ok so she pulled up to his driveway and was really nervous but something made her get out so she knocked and he opened it so she walked in he immediately started kissing her she didn’t resist and let him then he pulled down her shirt to expose her huge double d breast he sucked her nipples bite them made her jump from pleasure then he inserted his two fingers in her dripping wet pussy he banged her for a few minutes before he pulled out his cock she was in a trance but got the message dropped to her knees and put his cock in her mouth she told me he was around 7 inches same as me but a little thinner she deep thoated him till he busted in her mouth and she swallowed it after he fucked her doggy missionary cowgirl till he sent her home full of cum when she got home she told me her stomach hurt because of the doctor stay tuned final chapter Alan coming soon

Multiple short true stories of my wife’s adventures chapter one is Sam So story starts when me and my wife were young me (16) her(13) as you guessed I’m three years older than her so when I first met her what I noticed first is her huge breast at the time they were around c cups but for her age they looked huge she tried her hardest to cover them but it was no use they were too big so then I got to talking to her and next thing I know I’m sneaking in her window at night and playing with her huge tits she wasn’t letting me play with her pussy for the first week then one day I felt it when we were in her front yard I remember it was bushy but I managed to get my fingers in I banged her with my fingers then she told me she had the keys to her dad’s work van so me 16 I did what any 16 year old would do jumped in the drive seat and we were off I remember driving to a abandoned street and parking I sat in the back seat then she whipped out my cock and began sucking I was not a virgin and had gotten head from older women and I could tell she was a beginner but she did well sucked me off for about 5 minutes then I went in on her pussy it was delicious I was in heaven and so was she then I nutted in her we went back parked the van and that was the end of that night now comes what my wife told me she did over the years her first time cheating she said was with her neighbors ******* he was 17 she was 15 I was gone for the weekend with my family to Mexico so while I was gone she told me she always caught the neighbor ******* always watch her he lived in a trailer in the neighbors backyard one day he seen her outside and called her over to his trailer where he had some weed and smoked with her she was so high she said next thing she knew he had pulled out his dick and wanted her to suck it she didn’t know what to do she said she felt trapped so she started to suck him off for a few minutes when she heard his ******* calling him so he left and she jumped the fence back into her yard and that was the end of that she said nothing else ever happened with him next year I got her pregnant with my ******* everything was good my ******* was 1 when I went to jail and did four months in county while I was locked up she said my friend Sam would come by and see if she was ok needed anything he had a boy the same age as my ******* but was divorced and living in a back house on his mom property where when I was out me and my friends would go get wasted but anyways he would always tell her to bring over my ******* to his house for a playdate with his ******* but she always turned him down then one they seen each other at the neighborhood park were my ******* and his ******* were having a great time then Sam said he had to go home and my ******* got upset because his friend was leaving so my wife felt bad and suggested if it was ok to come over for a bit so the ******* could play he had no problem with that so they go to his house mind you and still in jail been there about a month now ok so she pulls up she said the ******* played in the living room for about 15 minutes and started falling asleep so instead of leaving Sam suggested they let them sleep for a little while because waking them she agreed so they had the tv on for the ******* then Sam called my wife back to his room where he told her he needed help but as soon as she walked in he rushed her kissing her she froze she said for a few seconds and then kissed him back because she felt he would have got angry with her and her bby so she kissed him then he dropped her to her knees and pulled out his 9 inch cock and I know because his size because he was always bragging about it and showing me videos of girls sucking and fucking his man meat so he pulled it out and she said she was stunned of his size but she managed to take almost the whole thing down her throat she is a amazing cock sucker after about 5 minutes of sucking and ******* on his cock he pulled her hair up and told her to get doggy style where he made her cum over and over she said she cummed like 20 times that day he was so rough she couldn’t walk right for 3 days needless to say she was his bitch for the whole time I was locked she would drop off my baby with my moms and go fuck his brains out it ended when I got home so I thought but she confessed she fucked in once at my house when I ******* ******* and she sucked him off twice in my home crazy part is when I got home she told me she was pregnant now I wonder if it was mine or Sam’s end of chapter one
Chapter 2 Pablo so I had a friend named Pablo chubby about 6’0 280 lbs he was always around we did bbq every weekend and he was always here well one night I had had to much to ******* and so did my wife we was so ******* I ******* in a chair in the back yard so Pablo sends everybody home cleans up puts the ******* in their beds and then takes my wife inside to my bedroom but leaves me out side so he puts my wife on the bed and immediately starts to take off her clothes she remembers parts of it so she was now naked and he started to eat her pussy she felt the it and started cumming then he pulled out his penis and put it in her she gasped it wasn’t that big but super thick he had her cumming hard then he exploded in her and then left I woke up outside around 4 and went inside when I got to my bedroom my wife was laying there legs spread open I thought she was waiting for me I thought but I was wrong
Chapter 3 brain was not anyone I was friends with my wife knew him from school and told me she had a crush at the time on him so one they ran into each other at a ******* store they exchanged numbers and they texted for a bit before she built up courage to go and visit him so one day she told me she had a doctors appointment and I couldn’t go which was weird but I said ok and stayed with my ******* mind you she was at the time 3 months pregnant she didn’t show yet but ok so she pulled up to his driveway and was really nervous but something made her get out so she knocked and he opened it so she walked in he immediately started kissing her she didn’t resist and let him then he pulled down her shirt to expose her huge double d breast he sucked her nipples bite them made her jump from pleasure then he inserted his two fingers in her dripping wet pussy he banged her for a few minutes before he pulled out his cock she was in a trance but got the message dropped to her knees and put his cock in her mouth she told me he was around 7 inches same as me but a little thinner she deep thoated him till he busted in her mouth and she swallowed it after he fucked her doggy missionary cowgirl till he sent her home full of cum when she got home she told me her stomach hurt because of the doctor stay tuned final chapter Alan coming soon
All of us have similar stories. Even me. 😉

Back