Wife and her Daddy

Wife has being seeing her daddy for 2 years now. We met up with him at a hotel bar. We had couple of drinks then went upstairs to our room. I watched my wife and her daddy play for about an hour. It was non stop multiple orgasms. After a cooling off period. We decided to go out to a bar. Wife was wearing a short skirt. While we were at the bar. They sat next to each other. I could tell her daddy had his hand between her legs and playing with her clit. Once I confirmed he had his hand between her legs. I told wife to remove her panties. To my surprise she did. It was fuckn hot. To see her sleether her panties off and hand them to me. Then I told her if he’s going to play with your clit. I want it done right. I told her to spread her legs for him to have better access to rub and finger her in public. You could tell by the look on her face. She was getting horny. I have video of her wiping her clit from her daddy making her cum.
That was my que to say let’s go back to the hotel.
As we walked out of the sports bar. They were holding hands. It was hot. I told both of them to sit in the back set while I drove to the hotel. I knew they were horny. As soon as we left the parking lots. My wife had daddy’s cock in her mouth sucking and licking it from top to bottom. I couldn’t concentrate on driving. All I herd was slurping and moaning from daddy. After all the sucking. My wife tried riding her daddy. But couldn’t get comfortable. So she laid on her back. Daddy pulled his pants down and started fucking her.. they fucked all the way to the hotel. While I was driving. Of course I was unable to record. Daddy busted a huge nut into my wife. We got out of the truck. She said she had cum running down her thighs. As we walked into the hotel. They were holding hands and even kissing. Once we got into the elevator. They were all over each other. As soon as we entered the room. Daddy got undressed and told wife to get on the bed he was doing her again. Her daddy is a real bull. He can bust 6 to 7 nuts in a span of two or three hours. He keeps on going. Anyhow. This went on till about 3 in the morning. We fell asleep and when we woke up the next day. He was up fucking wife again. Daddy is relentless. Took her several more times before we had to check out. Wife usually plays with daddy alone. I went this time because I wanted more videos and photos of her plying. I’m glad I tagged along. It was a hot night. More stories to cum.

Attachments

• IMG_3940.png
    IMG_3940.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0109.jpeg
    IMG_0109.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0112.jpeg
    IMG_0112.jpeg
    903.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0106.jpeg
    IMG_0106.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 194
Wife has being seeing her daddy for 2 years now. We met up with him at a hotel bar. We had couple of drinks then went upstairs to our room. I watched my wife and her daddy play for about an hour. It was non stop multiple orgasms. After a cooling off period. We decided to go out to a bar. Wife was wearing a short skirt. While we were at the bar. They sat next to each other. I could tell her daddy had his hand between her legs and playing with her clit. Once I confirmed he had his hand between her legs. I told wife to remove her panties. To my surprise she did. It was fuckn hot. To see her sleether her panties off and hand them to me. Then I told her if he’s going to play with your clit. I want it done right. I told her to spread her legs for him to have better access to rub and finger her in public. You could tell by the look on her face. She was getting horny. I have video of her wiping her clit from her daddy making her cum.
That was my que to say let’s go back to the hotel.
As we walked out of the sports bar. They were holding hands. It was hot. I told both of them to sit in the back set while I drove to the hotel. I knew they were horny. As soon as we left the parking lots. My wife had daddy’s cock in her mouth sucking and licking it from top to bottom. I couldn’t concentrate on driving. All I herd was slurping and moaning from daddy. After all the sucking. My wife tried riding her daddy. But couldn’t get comfortable. So she laid on her back. Daddy pulled his pants down and started fucking her.. they fucked all the way to the hotel. While I was driving. Of course I was unable to record. Daddy busted a huge nut into my wife. We got out of the truck. She said she had cum running down her thighs. As we walked into the hotel. They were holding hands and even kissing. Once we got into the elevator. They were all over each other. As soon as we entered the room. Daddy got undressed and told wife to get on the bed he was doing her again. Her daddy is a real bull. He can bust 6 to 7 nuts in a span of two or three hours. He keeps on going. Anyhow. This went on till about 3 in the morning. We fell asleep and when we woke up the next day. He was up fucking wife again. Daddy is relentless. Took her several more times before we had to check out. Wife usually plays with daddy alone. I went this time because I wanted more videos and photos of her plying. I’m glad I tagged along. It was a hot night. More stories to cum.
wish her daddy could make my wife his cum slut.

Back