Why do white guy hit on women on this site?

I'm here for entertainment mostly and also to read what other like minded people post.
While I have complimented certain women on this site,, i was not doing so in hopes of nailing them. If they approached me, sure, I would, but its not the reason I am here.
I miss being a swinger and I guess I live vicariously through the lucky people here! Lol

This site is called blacktowhite, not white to white. Lol. White guys just can’t come to grips with the reality that they are second rate to the black man. Feel sorry for them....... NOT!
I think a good deal of us white guys agree that we are second rate. We just hope that some of you women are open minded enough to try having a relationship with us, while still having all the sex you could ever want with black men. It may be a far fetched dream to a lot of you. But it is the reason we are here.
That and all the awesome, hot pictures and topics of conversation.

This site is called blacktowhite, not white to white. Lol. White guys just can’t come to grips with the reality that they are second rate to the black man. Feel sorry for them....... NOT!
Don't confuse reality with alt-reality ... seems to be catchy these days!
sign_HeWhoLaughsLAST.jpg.... we should all be around 30-40 years from now when you're finishing out your life "all by yourself". ;)

Aww did I hurt your feelings
Hurt MY FEELINGS? LOL .... my wife says I don't have any feelings. Besides, I've been here 8 years now, Angie .... by now you should realize it takes a lot more than "did I hurt your feelings"! Not a bit, sweetie ... its YOUR LIFE, not mine. I have a wonderful woman I've cherished for over 20 years now ... and she gave me 2 wonderful *******, all white, by the way. So, if you wish to try to emasculate white males, that's your option ... just remember KARMA's a bitch, too!

Last edited:
Hurt MY FEELINGS? LOL .... my wife says I don't have any feelings. Besides, I've been here 8 years now, Angie .... by now you should realize it takes a lot more than "did I hurt your feelings"! Not a bit, sweetie ... its YOUR LIFE, not mine. I have a wonderful woman I've cherished for over 20 years now ... and she gave me 2 wonderful *******, all white, by the way. So, if you wish to try to emasculate white males, that's your option ... just remember KARMA's a bitch, too!
Don’t be salty. It’s all fun

Back