Who wants to see Amber Blank interviewed for my podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Some of you may be aware that I have recently launched The Keys and Anklets Podcast which deals specifically with the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles. Interview will be a big part of my podcast and one of the series that I want to do is interviewing those wonderful women out there who have taken their love of being a hotwife to the next level. These are the women who have decided to capture their activities on film. These are the women who have been on the front lines of these wonderful lifestyles. For many couples, it was these videos of real amateur wives that stoked the fires of their passion to see their own wives in similar fashion. I want to give these women the notoriety that they most certainly deserve. I can think of no better woman to start off this series than the incomparable Amber Blank. Many of us here have been fans of hers since she first burst on the scene and we are all pleased to of this community. I make no secret that I want to feature her in an interview. I want her to see just how much she is adored, respected and appreciated here so let's all show her just how much we would love to see her interviewed and feature on an episode.. You can find her profile here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/amberblank.194066/#profile-post-635588

Let's let this woman know just how much we're waiting to hear what she has to say.

Last edited:
YES, PLEASE! She is so creative in her videos! I love how much thought is put into them-there's even some cosplay in some of them. I can't think of a better known, recognisable woman her age for this. I love how women like Rebecca Dream, Janet and Yoga Hotwife really pioneered the spread of high quality IR Hotwife/ cuckold content on the web-and how attractive and desirable they remain. That being said, Amber Blank, to me, represents a new generation of the lifestyle. I don't think I could pick a better ambassador for it, and I would LOVE to know a little more about her!

Some of you may be aware that I have recently launched The Keys and Anklets Podcast which deals specifically with the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles. Interview will be a big part of my podcast and one of the series that I want to do is interviewing those wonderful women out there who have taken their love of being a hotwife to the next level. These are the women who have decided to capture their activities on film. These are the women who have been on the front lines of these wonderful lifestyles. For many couples, it was these videos of real amateur wives that stoked the fires of their passion to see their own wives in similar fashion. I want to give these women the notoriety that they most certainly deserve. I can think of no better woman to start off this series than the incomparable Amber Blank. Many of us here have been fans of hers since she first burst on the scene and we are all pleased to of this community. I make no secret that I want to feature her in an interview. I want her to see just how much she is adored, respected and appreciated here so let's all show her just how much we would love to see her interviewed and feature on an episode.. You can find her profile here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/amberblank.194066/#profile-post-635588

Let's let this woman know just how much we're waiting to hear what she has to say.

Hello Michael C, I want to say that I have listen to all three episodes of your podcast (I have actually listened to "hotwifing and cuckolding" and "finding the right bull" twice). With your podcast I honestly feel that I have come home. Thank you, sir and truly all the best.

Hello Michael C, I want to say that I have listen to all three episodes of your podcast (I have actually listened to "hotwifing and cuckolding" and "finding the right bull" twice). With your podcast I honestly feel that I have come home. Thank you, sir and truly all the best.
Thank you for your sentiments and your encouragement. It's truly appreciated.

Man this is a NO BRAINER!

She seems so fun. I think she is completely beautiful, enjoys life to the fullest, and is the perfect hotwife.

On the sex side, she looks amazing when she fucks and the way she moans and cries is crazy sexy. Her husband is truly the luckiest man in the world, as are the bulls that fuck her.

I would be proud and honored to call her my girl, or my wife. In fact, even though I make a very good living I would make even more money just to let her travel, buy whatever she wants, and fuck black guys all the time.

Last edited:
For those of you who are interested, I will be interviewing her sometime this week. I have talked to her quite a bit and one of the things she'd like to do is to answer a few questions during the interview that were submitted by her fans. So if there is something that you'd like me to ask her on your behalf, either ask your question here or send me a message. Now, I'm not going to be asking her any bullshit questions so I advise you to put some thought into it. I won't be asking every question submitted. I will be selecting the best 7 - 10 questions. Once I have a definitive time that I will be doing the interview I will let you know so that you know when the deadline is to submit your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back