Whitebois need to become blackmen's whitewomen

You white betas are feminine, submissive and inferior incapable of being a man, performing masculinity roles and duties.
Get that clit locked and train you manpussy to gain sexual pleasure when its touched.
In your lingerie and heels and panties for black daddy
I fit a lot of that description. I can take BBC in my lingerie, heels and panties. I’m shaved smooth too.

You white betas are feminine, submissive and inferior incapable of being a man, performing masculinity roles and duties.
Get that clit locked and train you manpussy to gain sexual pleasure when its touched.
💯 Percent true

gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif
words_StupidMoments2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Daddy💋💯🍆🍆🍆

I am happy to find a black man that wants this! Train my manpussy to cum from BBC!

I'd love to find a bbc daddy! Lol. Married here but hoping someday

Back