White MILF Slut

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
We just returned home from a party, Malcolm raging at me for not having made out with one his bbc friends.
He dragged his white MILF slut into the bedroom and threw me on the bed. As I fell my dress rode up showing him my cum covered pussy.
His cock erupted and shot a load into his slacks. He kept looking down at me as he pulled out his black cock wanking it in front of me. I looked up at him and within seconds he doused me with a cum shower. He only reacted this way knowing that I secretly fucked one of his friends at the party.
Some of Malcolm's cum also dripped on my cum covered pussy.
"Did my milf slut enjoy his cock"? he asked
I told him what transpired during the party.
"I was sitting alone as you went of to chat with a friend when Lawrence brought me a ******* and sat down beside me. We had several more when he started to kiss me. I was turned on knowing that Lawrence wanted me. He helped me up from the sofa and left the crowded room. Even before we got to the guest room, we kissed in the hall way. He raised my dress and didn't see panties, he responded with a YOU WHITE FUCK SLUT. We never made it to the guest room but into the bathroom.".
I told Malcolm I tell him more tomorrow.. With that he shot another load on his white MILF slut.

Back