White married couple looking for long term relation

Hi,

We are a married white couple in our early fourties. We are looking for a respectful black man for regular meeting. We are situated in the north of the Netherlands. Please send a message if you are looking for fun for longer time and live nearby. Would luv to hear from you!

xxx Karin
Welcome to the site, add a few pics make some friends and once comfortable please consider being verified! Good luck

Welcome to the site! I am excited for you as a couple and hope you find what you are looking for. Uploading a photo will help you a lot and checking as many dating sites as possible to locate black men in your area.

Hi,

We are a married white couple in our early fourties. We are looking for a respectful black man for regular meeting. We are situated in the north of the Netherlands. Please send a message if you are looking for fun for longer time and live nearby. Would luv to hear from you!

xxx Karin
Karin, your profile shows you have been on the site since 2017. Not really very new. You should take a few minutes and verify as real.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

Hi,

xxx Karin
Still interested ?:D
I am also from Groningen

Back