White Husband Wants BBC to Seduce and Convert Uninterested Latina MILF Wife of 20 Years

BBCuckBottom

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
We live in South Fort Worth, Texas. She's 54 but looks younger. She is 5'3 130lbs with long curly hair, 34c tits and pencil eraser nipples; her beautiful pussy is kept shaved smooth. She claims to be straight, but I hope that changes. In the past, she drank and got high recreationally... several times probably too high and she fucked other men in front of me...never black though. She's had a serious religious conversion and is now very sexually boring and prude. It's time to awaken the inner slut and bring her back. I am a 52 year old white bisexual total bottom for BBC only. I'm 6'1 220 48 chest 34 waist and average size useless cock. I am a dominant male firefighter but in the bedroom and with black men, I am sexually submissive and a slut for whatever is asked if me. I hope to find a very well hung black man to have patience seducing my wife into a sexual relationship.. I want to watch for sure, but I want him to have personal time with her in order to turn her out. I am very serious. She has no idea...this will be a clandestine seduction but I promise it'll be worth your time.

Attachments

• IMG_20220325_121241871~2.jpg
    IMG_20220325_121241871~2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 63
We live in South Fort Worth, Texas. She's 54 but looks younger. She is 5'3 130lbs with long curly hair, 34c tits and pencil eraser nipples; her beautiful pussy is kept shaved smooth. She claims to be straight, but I hope that changes. In the past, she drank and got high recreationally... several times probably too high and she fucked other men in front of me...never black though. She's had a serious religious conversion and is now very sexually boring and prude. It's time to awaken the inner slut and bring her back. I am a 52 year old white bisexual total bottom for BBC only. I'm 6'1 220 48 chest 34 waist and average size useless cock. I am a dominant male firefighter but in the bedroom and with black men, I am sexually submissive and a slut for whatever is asked if me. I hope to find a very well hung black man to have patience seducing my wife into a sexual relationship.. I want to watch for sure, but I want him to have personal time with her in order to turn her out. I am very serious. She has no idea...this will be a clandestine seduction but I promise it'll be worth your time.
She's very attractive, good luck 👍

I want your woman. I want her to have fun with my cock and sit on it and make herself feel comfortable

Back