White guy who loves to see older

Is anyone else obsessed with the idea of 18-25 Y/o White girls sexually and romantically interested in older black men?

I am really really loving the idea of this. Just the contrast in skin tone, height, background, age but also how it can come about.

The black male could be her dad's friend, her boss, her dad's boss, a man she's met online, her step dad, a college professor, a brother's bully? the possibilities are endless... I just find the dynamic of a younger impressionable white girl seduced by an older, mature, alpha, dominant black man to be so erotic and fascinating.

I have a few different suggestions for who would be my ideal for the white girls but also the black man depending the scenario, I really enjoy pairing them together, I'm also okay with photoshop and will generally try to make the pairing look as real as possible

Would you want the pair to date or just fuck? Friends with benefits or full blown relationship. I love both scenarios equally.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Is anyone else obsessed with the idea of 18-25 Y/o White girls sexually and romantically interested in older black men?

I am really really loving the idea of this. Just the contrast in skin tone, height, background, age but also how it can come about.

The black male could be her dad's friend, her boss, her dad's boss, a man she's met online, her step dad, a college professor, a brother's bully? the possibilities are endless... I just find the dynamic of a younger impressionable white girl seduced by an older, mature, alpha, dominant black man to be so erotic and fascinating.

I have a few different suggestions for who would be my ideal for the white girls but also the black man depending the scenario, I really enjoy pairing them together, I'm also okay with photoshop and will generally try to make the pairing look as real as possible

Would you want the pair to date or just fuck? Friends with benefits or full blown relationship. I love both scenarios equally.

Does anyone else feel the same?
Absolutely!
DM to discuss

Back