White couple owned fantasy

LondonCuckboy

Male
From
UK
I think I have only seen the odd video online, but the idea that a white couple are put into slavery and are both at the beck and call of Black owners and both equally used sexually and from a BDSM perspective. I would love to see more of this.

So imagine myself and my white partner, at home sitting watching TV, we both get a text that says '20 mins' - we turn off the tv, go clean ourselves up quickly, strip naked, put our collar and leashes on, leave the front door open a touch and both bend over the back of the sofa put on our blindfolds and wait, both of our holes on view. We hear the door open and multiple voices of bisexual bulls, we are then both fucked and used by whoever it was that came in. Bareback of course. Leashes are tugged on and our asses spanked or hit with whatever is to hand. We are cum in multiple times each. Then the room empties and as the door clicks shut we are then allowed to get up from our presentation positions and carry our black seed around inside us for the rest of the day/night.

This can be done at any point, any time, with whoever our owner decides can use us this way.

I think I have only seen the odd video online, but the idea that a white couple are put into slavery and are both at the beck and call of Black owners and both equally used sexually and from a BDSM perspective. I would love to see more of this.

So imagine myself and my white partner, at home sitting watching TV, we both get a text that says '20 mins' - we turn off the tv, go clean ourselves up quickly, strip naked, put our collar and leashes on, leave the front door open a touch and both bend over the back of the sofa put on our blindfolds and wait, both of our holes on view. We hear the door open and multiple voices of bisexual bulls, we are then both fucked and used by whoever it was that came in. Bareback of course. Leashes are tugged on and our asses spanked or hit with whatever is to hand. We are cum in multiple times each. Then the room empties and as the door clicks shut we are then allowed to get up from our presentation positions and carry our black seed around inside us for the rest of the day/night.

This can be done at any point, any time, with whoever our owner decides can use us this way.
Love this escenario. So very hot

So both the male and female white property are fucked by their BBC owners?
If their master is interrested in both of them for that service. Thats personal preference. Sometimes the man just ends up serving as a domestic, or a fluffer, denied forever control of its sexual urges. Othertimes he is the MORE sexually used one, if the Master or his friends choose to use him that way. Its really up to them to decide how to use their property

I can only dream this will happen to my wife and I

Very hot. I allways leave the cum inside me or where ever as long as possible

Fluffer the bulls at first until the womens holes are well used and gapping after a good cleanup the fluffer will get it from both ends as his mouth and Ass will both be well used until the bulls are satisfied.

Mi piacerebbe molto avere una moglie e stare con lei di proprietà di neri, una coppia o un gruppo; Riterrei necessario abitare in luoghi contigui, come due ali di una casa, in modo che io possa andare da loro anche completamente nudo e con collari e guinzagli o che possano venire da noi senza dover suonare un campanello. Qui nella vecchia Europa sono frequenti case adatte.

Back