Where can I get a one night stand in Ireland?

Here's a search engine page "filled with clubs in Ireland".
Knock yourself OUT ... If that avatar is YOU ... you should have absolutely no problem finding what you want.

Last edited:
I’m not a swinger. I’m single
A swinger is usually single, Aska. A swinger is simply someone who has sex with more than one sex partner. They usually are looking for "one night stands" as well. The purpose of the swinger clubs is to help expose you to other single people (some might be married as well) for the purpose of obtaining your goal of experiencing what you called "black skin".
The Clubs is where many singles hang out. I pointed them out for you. You wish to experience a black cock, clubs offer the best chance of that.
It doesn't sound like you have very much sex experience. How many sexual partners have you had thus far?

Damn, why am I having to work so hard explaining this? word_BINGO.jpe

Last edited:
A swinger is usually single, Aska. A swinger is simply someone who has sex with more than one sex partner. They usually are looking for "one night stands" as well. The purpose of the swinger clubs is to help expose you to other single people (some might be married as well) for the purpose of obtaining your goal of experiencing what you called "black skin".
The Clubs is where many singles hang out. I pointed them out for you. You wish to experience a black cock, clubs offer the best chance of that.
It doesn't sound like you have very much sex experience. How many sexual partners have you had thus far?

Damn, why am I having to work so hard explaining this? View attachment 7452250
Sorry 😔 I’m not very experienced with all this but thanks for explaining.

Back