Where can I find VIDEOS where husband is telling studs to "Fuck my wife!!"??

Yup, that's why I posted the request. Cuz a lot of the stuff out there isn't 'real' or 'amateur', and that's why we are trying to find videos with a real actual AMATEUR housewife being fucked.. while husband is either watching or videotaping the action, and ESPECIALLY if white hubby is encouraging the black stud to fuck his wife ("Fuck her! Fuck her harder!!" etc etc. Melissa, my wife, watched a video with this type of action years ago and she ALWAYS has said how much she LOVED WATCHING and fantasizing about it... Probably a psychological satisfaction knowing that there are other 'good girls' and 'faithful white housewives' out there - and I mean REAL PEOPLE, NOT SEMI-PRO OR PROFESSIONAL actresses - who like/want/fantasize about (etc etc) getting fucked by a black guy(s) with clocks that are two or three (or more! LOL) times the size of their husband's little white one.
If anyone has (or knows where to find) videos of REAL WIVES getting fucked senseless by BBC with husband watching etc please let us know. Thank you 😊 Rob & Melissa
I get the feeling that amateur often means not professional actors and not shot in a studio by a professional crew. The "amateurs" might be making money from posting videos. Some of the women might be working girls or ******* addicts needing a fix. If the people are doing it for money, is it really amateur?

Melissa (my wife) REALLY gets turned on by videos where real (REAL not pro) housewives are getting fucked and hre husband is watching and saying things like "Fuck my wife!"..."Fuck her hard" etc etc....Anyone have these or have links to or know where I can find AMATEUR cuck videos with hubby telling the guys to "Fuck her good!"...etc etc...?? Thanks in advance for your help.
Rob & Melissa

View attachment 6659719
Come to RI can do in person

Go to xhamster, see this: https://xhamster.com/videos/bbc-party-with-2-wives-2680367
Absolutely what you asked for....they are fucking and sucking BBC because we invited them to party with us, not to make a damn cent. I'm in the video at the very eyend.. Oldie but the best. racchael and bambi Here's a pic from same party, I took the pic, too.View attachment 6827730
One of my favorite videos of all time! Bambi is like a BBC addicted assassin as she quietly takes care of the never-ending line of BBC Bulls. Too bad there aren't enough videos of her. Quite the petite BBC Slut. Rachael has to be one of the dirtiest talking BBC Sluts of all time. When she professes her love for "N*GGER DICK" with Max and his boys in her famous videos is what I'm referring to. I LOVE that she is a so much younger is this video. Since you are familiar with these two GOATS, how long was she a slut for Blacks before this?

One of my favorite videos of all time! Bambi is like a BBC addicted assassin as she quietly takes care of the never-ending line of BBC Bulls. Too bad there aren't enough videos of her. Quite the petite BBC Slut. Rachael has to be one of the dirtiest talking BBC Sluts of all time. When she professes her love for "N*GGER DICK" with Max and his boys in her famous videos is what I'm referring to. I LOVE that she is a so much younger is this video. Since you are familiar with these two GOATS, how long was she a slut for Blacks before this?
Send me a private conversation email.

Rachael is a beautiful hot wife who lusts for as much BBC as she can get. I'd like to know more about her and her husband. I like that she has a pure beauty. Limited makeup, few or no tattoos/piercings. Could be a middle- to upper-class wife who has a secret slut life, although after her videos I doubt that anything is secret.

I continue to hope that I get in touch with Rachael and her super cool cuck hubby again sometime. We were all great friends, enjoyed many sexy times but also a genuine love for all,each other. My hotwife and i soon split up after we lost contact so am not sure how they are doing. If they are together, would love to plan a reunion party, but if they’ve also,split up, they both are still best of friends, he and I will,share a few beers, but I’d be more than ready to suck her pussy until she explodes anytime, anywhere. Write me, you guys.

I continue to hope that I get in touch with Rachael and her super cool cuck hubby again sometime. We were all great friends, enjoyed many sexy times but also a genuine love for all,each other. My hotwife and i soon split up after we lost contact so am not sure how they are doing. If they are together, would love to plan a reunion party, but if they’ve also,split up, they both are still best of friends, he and I will,share a few beers, but I’d be more than ready to suck her pussy until she explodes anytime, anywhere. Write me, you guys.
That's what it is all about. Friendship and love for each other. Unfortunately, that is missing for many of us.

Back