When she warns you that her boyfriend will sort you out

cuckoboi

Male
I once criticised her lover but had to back down after she said that she would ask her man to beat me up if I didn't stop.

Being told off and put in my place was so humiliating but lead me to fantasize begging him not to beat me up but instead to take his belt off and beat my bare ass until she was satisfied.

Anyone else had a similar situation or fantasyspanked.png?

I have not found excess physicality in sexual situations to be erotic when my wife is involved.

When it is just me and an alpha black male, it is intensely erotic to be physically dominated.

We haven't got to this level yet due to what it requires . Our Regular Bull did warn me he would spank me next time which she is in favor of ...We are currently talking to a Bull that we've meet before publicly and he can host . If he becomes our new regular he will certainly discipline as he sees fit and as she approves of . Interesting on my part is that so far I have been obedient to every session we've ever had as expected by her . A huge Rule . Do NOT embarrass her in front of her bull is a Number one rule . I'm nervous but will submit .

We haven't got to this level yet due to what it requires . Our Regular Bull did warn me he would spank me next time which she is in favor of ...We are currently talking to a Bull that we've meet before publicly and he can host . If he becomes our new regular he will certainly discipline as he sees fit and as she approves of . Interesting on my part is that so far I have been obedient to every session we've ever had as expected by her . A huge Rule . Do NOT embarrass her in front of her bull is a Number one rule . I'm nervous but will submit .
I think if or when you are spanked by the bull it will change things for the better.

Back