When people say no BBC or they don't date Black men

Black adonis

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
One of the things I like about this site is that you know people on here are interested in black men. Even on LS sites, you run it to several people who explicitly say no BBC or they don't date Black men.

Everyone has the right to their own preferences but ...

Is this racist? I'm not sure. I used to think it was, then I changed my mind. Now I'm wavering about people who take this stand.

I think a lot of them are going on stereotypes or maybe had bad experiences. They have a certain image of what a Black man is.

I would like your opinion.

One of the things I like about this site is that you know people on here are interested in black men. Even on LS sites, you run it to several people who explicitly say no BBC or they don't date Black men.

Is this racist? I'm not sure. I used to think it was, then I changed my mind. Now I'm wavering about people who take this stand.

I think a lot of them are going on stereotypes or maybe had bad experiences. They have a certain image of what a Black man is.

If they don't like black men why should you care? Just keep it moving and find the ones who do 👍🏽

Everyone has their preference, whether based from ignorance or past experience

I'm just not a fan of any kind of painting with a broad brush, but that's just me...

What actually does piss me off is some people will shun "us" but vulture from our culture with a straight face
That's American society. Black people created every musical form in America, including country which is based on blues music. And yet that is a genre that is still hostile to Black people. Mickey Guyton, a Black lady, got a Grammy nomination in the country genre and she couldn't get her music played on country stations. Just ridiculous in the 21st century!

If they don't like black men why should you care? Just keep it moving and find the ones who do 👍🏽
Just like Homie O said above 👆..hell you have black women who don't like black men who don't make six (6) figures ?(Ain't that bout a bitch)
And if you travel the globe you'll find out that many different races and cultures don't like each other due to their geographical area & stereotypes & beliefs (The list is too long to type out on this post ) You can hate the "Player" but you can't hate the mufukin "game" & if it is a game ,
you know I'm playing to "Win"🧸

I really don't think it has anything to do with racism normally....I'm sure some are racist....but everyone has something they're attracted to or not attracted to. I'm a size queen for BBC....meaning I love huge BBC...9"+....and that's all I'm looking for. Doesn't make me racist because I'm not attracted to say Indian cock or some other ethnicity. It's just what I like. People gotta stop bringing race into stuff like this....🙄

I really don't think it has anything to do with racism normally....I'm sure some are racist....but everyone has something they're attracted to or not attracted to. I'm a size queen for BBC....meaning I love huge BBC...9"+....and that's all I'm looking for. Doesn't make me racist because I'm not attracted to say Indian cock or some other ethnicity. It's just what I like. People gotta stop bringing race into stuff like this....🙄
Your point is well received; however, people gotta stop acting like race doesn't exist in any situation that involves the human race, like some of our biases haven't been manufactured with the intent of division, tribalism, etc

After all, this is an INTERRACIAL sex site...kinda hard to NOT bring it up when discussing two different types of ethnicities

I have never taken offense to it. Everyone has a right to their own preference. I have many lady friends in San Diego in the swing community that don't play with black men. I have known them for over 10 years. Great friends it's just their preference no problem at all. Hell I even know guys who won't even look at a big woman to fuck.. They have to be in the 125 lbs range to each their own

Last edited:

So there are women or couples who don’t want to be with one type of person or another and that’s ok. Largely I believe it’s all about comfort levels. I’ve know couples who stated they would never be with X type of man, eventually they did. They hadn’t come across the right kind of X man.

How’s it racist? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, everyone is entitled to make their own choices. Everyone has their own preferences. Is it racist if a black women I like wont date me? It amazes me what is classed as racism by some one here given we are on a site that won’t give full access to non verified people yet refuse to verify white men. White males are excluded solely on the basis of skin colour, so the site in itself is the definition of racist. I don’t hear any complaints, the site is here for a purpose and so be it, it’s has to be like that to remain relevant and to keep focus. It’s really starting to piss me off when everyone other than whites can deflect any criticism or negativity by crying racism these days.

Is it racist? NO. Not racist for a woman to express a preference in men. I haven't fucked a white boy in years. Only Black and Latino. Does that make me racist? Normally that would be another NO. But these days, who knows.
Good Times Fun GIF
🧸

I don't date black women, asian women or middle eastern women. So? Am I racist when I say, I don't date Asian women? I'm not attracted to them. I only date white women. Am I not allowed to have personal choice? I also don't eat all kind of cuisines from the world too lol

I've been told in New York from white girls, I don't date black men and I simply moved on and hit on other girls who love black men. I dont really have a problem with this at all.

People (all people) should have the right to choose they share company with ... dating, having lunch, etc.
Those who are not regularly exposed to black men only have the news to develop many of their opinions. If you watch the nightly or morning news stations, what do you see about black men? What if you were seeing the same thing night after night about white men?
Our problem (white males) is we still have a lot of bigots around to the point that its become embarrassing. We know ALL this is wrong (incorrect imprint) and wrong (the way we're responding) ... I use to try to make excuses for white cops, but not anymore. What I'm seeing on TV, there is no excuse for what's going on. There is a fix to all this, but as long as the country is polarized as it is, it appears it will take a while longer.

That is simply sexual preference, not racism. :qos:

Back