When do ****** fantasies go too far?

it can happen that wife loose control sometimes ... unable to manage her will and fantasies the best thing is to understand and help her into

Most things stay just that, a fantasy. Things that go through my head or turn me on does not always translate into reality. Sounds like your in an open communication relationship with her so just be sure to be there to protect so that it doesn't go far and know who it is your opening the fantasy up too. We're all 'twisted' in our own ways, makes us different.

J

Most things stay just that, a fantasy. Things that go through my head or turn me on does not always translate into reality. Sounds like your in an open communication relationship with her so just be sure to be there to protect so that it doesn't go far and know who it is your opening the fantasy up too. We're all 'twisted' in our own ways, makes us different.

J
you re right ... that s why i take care of her security too even if it s not easy sometimes

How can we explore it together
Rule #1: NEVER try do or arrange anything behind her back!
Rule #2: Never do anything that hasn't been discussed thoroughly and agreed upon beforehand.
Rule #3: Put a SAFE WORD in place and make sure everybody understands how it works - and follows! - (or an unmistakable gesture in case she will be gagged!)

Rap3 fantasies are quite common actualy. It is IMPORTANT to understand the following: NO person who has such fantasies wishes to be rap3d for real, nor would they enjoy it. Much rather it would create trauma and hatred against those who would have taken part in it. There is a very good reason why it is illegal as an act of violence against the life, physical integrity or liberty of a person!

Love your wife & enjoy your life/lives ...together ...as much as possible! - Regards.

My wife loves to fantasize about being violated and raped by aggressive and large men. When, as a husband should I be worried and how do I allow my wife to indulge but be safe too?
My wife is the same. She loves black men and wants that. She can cum hard during sex, but we bring up some gang ******* scenario, she will start convulsing like crazy, scream, cry, and cum so hard until she's a sweaty shivering mess that can't talk for a half hour. That's so hot to see how much she loves that, and she's so sexy to me that she would look amazing being tossed around and used like a rag doll.

Back