What's the soonest fuck?

Was at a BBC party once and wife saw a guy she hadn’t met or even spoke to before. She went over knelt down and sucked his his cock. Then he went down on her fucked her abd we both came in about 20 minutes . Hot as hell!
Amazing and she's so hot too. Relationship goals for me!

I had been talking to a guy one night about first time meet, he was a friend of a friend. We had arranged to meet for a coffee and a chat the following weekend. He called again, just before midnight wanting me to come over there and then. Declined his offer but could not sleep thinking about it. Called him back after 2am and hubby drove me over to his. About 15 mins after arriving he was fucking me bent over the back of his sofa.

Wow amazing, must have been incredible moving that fast, hope he was hung.

If my wife likes the guy, it's going to be the first time they meet. There of course has to be some conversation etc to see if there is the attraction there. Like I said though, if she likes you, you're getting laid on the first date.

This chick I ended up dating, I fucked her in the ass the first night we went out. 3 hrs after I met her! It was a week of ass fucking before she asked "don't you ever want to try my pussy?"

Guys in clubs usually an hour or two but men met online can be very fast since there is a lot of communication before they come to the house or hotel room. It has happened that there is a knock on the door and he comes in and after a hello they start making out. first a hug , then a kiss and then her hands on his cock. Not unusual for the clothes to be left on the kitchen floor. Once she was just finishing up when my sister came up the driveway but the guy and me got dressed and she put her robe on.

Did a dare in college to put a CL add out for a quickie. It took 15 minutes and I had a taker. He came over to my apartment and we said hello and introduced ourselves. We then went to my bedroom and went straight to fucking. We came, thanked each other and down the road he went.
loved those CL meetups

Back