What's the soonest fuck?

I did in the end up fucking him that night ,,But i did give this guy a blow job 30 seconds after meeting him ,,It happen at a party hubby and i was at,,,I had to go to the bath room as i open the door and walk in there was this black taking a pee ,When he hear the door open he turn around and there it was ,, a big beautiful black cock it had to be 9 inches long and real thick ,,, My first thought was to run out but instead or running i turn lock the door drop to my knees and open my mouth ,,To make a long short 20 minutes later my mouth was full of his black seed ,After i swallowed the last of it i got up turn unlock the door and walk out to find and tell my husband all about what just happen he followed ,As i was telling my husband he walk up introduced his self as the party was winding down we ask if he would like to join us for a ******* as our home ,, See i told you i did fuck him later

You got to make them work for it... at least a little bit. They'll appreciate it more in the moment, fuck harder, and cum deeper. So, even though both us know he's gonna hit it, he has to have game... and know how to work past my initial defenses.

Last edited:
I did in the end up fucking him that night ,,But i did give this guy a blow job 30 seconds after meeting him ,,It happen at a party hubby and i was at,,,I had to go to the bath room as i open the door and walk in there was this black taking a pee ,When he hear the door open he turn around and there it was ,, a big beautiful black cock it had to be 9 inches long and real thick ,,, My first thought was to run out but instead or running i turn lock the door drop to my knees and open my mouth ,,To make a long short 20 minutes later my mouth was full of his black seed ,After i swallowed the last of it i got up turn unlock the door and walk out to find and tell my husband all about what just happen he followed ,As i was telling my husband he walk up introduced his self as the party was winding down we ask if he would like to join us for a ******* as our home ,, See i told you i did fuck him later
What a great first impression you must have made! Congrats!

For my current wife, after taking nearly 6 years to finally become an actual hotwife, and very nervous over the whole thing, the first couple we met we had dinner with them at a restaurant near their house. We met at 8.30 at the restaurant, by 10.30 he had my wifes red high heels pinned behind her ears.
It was a mix of, wanting to finally become a hotwife like we'd talked about for so many years, plus the desire to be fucked my a dominant alpha male, plus she really liked him, and also thought, just go for it as it could be ages before we find another guy. They fucked probably 25 times in the following 12 months before they moved interstate.
I still remember, we agreed it was only to meet them for dinner, strictly no sex, but 3 wines later, it was like she was in heat and just needed another guys cock to see what it was like to finally become a hotwife, to see how I was going to react and to see if it was as exciting as she though it would be being a slut in front of her husband and total strangers.

Quite quick to be honest, if I’ve messaged on the net, I’m already up for the fuck when I meet a guy. So I meet a guy, and I’m fucking within next 20-30 minutes.
Anything else is just wasting time!
Agree with this. The back and forth online sets up everything for that first meeting. Unless the plan is to meet for a face to face first to see where things go I'm expecting to have fun on day one.

Back