What's the soonest fuck?

Let's see, we have two that stand out. The both sound made up and the stuff wet dreams are made of but here goes.

The first is we had a plumber come by for an estimate and long story short 4 hours later they were fucking.

Second is my wife handed her number to the guy pumping her gas, a few texts later on that night she went over ( not smart we know) and got it on.

The plumber become a long term play date, the gas attendant busted so quick she came home unsatisfied and pissed for wasting her time but still makes for a great memory and story

What's the soonest you've fucked someone after first meeting them?
Same evening/night (ONS) about three hours after first eye contact and chit-chat. "Happened" a few times. ;)

But since the time of the pandemic i have changed perspectives. i have decided not to have one timers, even broke it off for good with a f*ck bunny. "Just sex" doesn't appeal to me anymore like it did before. i feel that it's just not right for me.
i decided not to have sex without love. i decided to date a Woman i can imagine becoming my partner for life, only. 💕 i decided not to have sex on a first date (or prior to the third).
Meanwhile at home i restrict sex to once (or twice at most) per week with "sex" meaning masturbation. And almost every time i have "sex" that way i would do it to p*rn or fantasies dealing with the theme of B>W. - The second best/hottest thing i can imagine after having a love relation with a Woman who is willing to be sexually shared with other men, Black men in particular ♠️ , and Women if that's what she desires. (y)

Back