What's the soonest fuck?

Depends on how you judge it. I’ve met a couple of guys online so if its from the first message then its probably about half a day. If its from first physical face to face meeting then its pretty much immediately.
Love hearing the fact that you'll fuck a stranger right after meeting him especially if he's black.

And here we go with the health bullshit.

Threads get started for the purposes of getting some hot stories and it never fails...SOMEONE has to ruin it with an STD related reply.

WE ARE FULL AND AWARE OF THE HEALTH RISKS INVOLVED! WE CHOOSE TO TAKE THE RISK ANYWAY! WE DON'T NEED TO BRING IT UP EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE POSTS A THREAD ABOUT SLUTTY ENCOUNTERS!!!

Now...back to our regularly scheduled hot encounter thread. The rest of the replies are fucking hot. Keep 'em cumming.
Third meeting. 1st meeting to see if I was real. Second meeting to go for tests. Third meeting started Friday night ended with Sunday supper. Baal drained.

Many have been pretty quickly.

Soonest was probably after I first started having sex, skipped school to go fuck my Bf at the time, 2 of his friends were there and they joined in.. so that was like within 2 mins of ever meeting them lol
there is nothing hotter than a girl that will fuck a guy as soon as she meets him

When I first joined a swingers website spoke to the hubby for a hour then he invited me over to fuck his wife we actually become friends and she become my every Friday regular fuck !!!

Back