What's the most times you have cumed on a bbc for the entire night.. thanks to all who

28 times in one fuck.....we fucked for 50 minutes....and it was one of those "once" in a lifetime events
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner my girlfriend was getting ready for work.. she finally left.. do you always cum that much with a white guy.. send me a picture of your
28 times in one fuck.....we fucked for 50 minutes....and it was one of those "once" in a lifetime events
I used to live in htown but moved to California after doing 14years years in Texas prisons..

For sure the guy I spent the night with 15+ times
Wow that's hot as fuck.. black men fuck for hours without cummin and they can control when a woman orgasms... they are so long lasting that's why All white women love bbc..I personally don't mind it because I love watching bbc fucking my girlfriend from time to time

Wow that's hot as fuck.. black men fuck for hours without cummin and they can control when a woman orgasms... they are so long lasting that's why All white women love bbc..I personally don't mind it because I love watching bbc fucking my girlfriend from time to time
Add me to your page

He came 3 times all deep in me during our session. He was a good size at 9".
Idk what you look like but just read reading ur reply makes me so aroused..I just ate my girlfriends asshole thinking about how that bbc fucked you so good... do you still fuck him often... does ur boyfriend know that you fuck bbc

Back