Whats more personal? Giving up the pussy or mouth ?

My wife and I have talked extensively about this and we're just waiting for the right guy and opportunity for her . But she is more willing to give up her ass and pussy then to suck him.. she finds blowjobs more personal and says her mouth is for me.. In all honesty ,I told her she will want to suck it, or she may not have a choice, but she wants him to eat her, she should return the favor.. what do others think?

My wife and I have talked extensively about this and we're just waiting for the right guy and opportunity for her . But she is more willing to give up her ass and pussy then to suck him.. she finds blowjobs more personal and says her mouth is for me.. In all honesty ,I told her she will want to suck it, or she may not have a choice, but she wants him to eat her, she should return the favor.. what do others think?
I agree that oral should be a two way street if you want it you should be able to give it. But in my case i give my wife oral all the time but she does not enjoy sucking me.

Back