What is she thinking? Sloppy seconds.

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
I have a gf who is happily married with 3 k ids. For 5-6 yrs every month or two we get together and I dig deep inside her fill her with cum and she goes back to her normal life. We don’t really talk much about it, it just happens.
I have shared my cuckold fantasy with her. She wasn’t at all surprised.
Last time she came by it was late, when I went down on her I could tell there was cum in her but she had taken a shower. It kinda ignited a fire in me and I couldn’t lick or suck enough. There were little white globs of cum on my dick when we fucked.
Fast forward in a text I asked her and she said it was her husbands cum. I told her that was hot. The next time she came over she immediately sat in the 69 position on my face and when I pulled her panties aside it was a giant mess of cum. You could tell she hadn’t showered. I went totally crazy licking and slurping and must have cum .
It’s almost like we are sharing what her and her husband have done. I have never met this man but eaten his cum 2 times. I feel like it makes her think of this less of cheating and more of sharing.
Her tubes are tied so every time we have sex i creampie her. I almost wonder if she goes home and does the same with him. Both times it’s when she ovulates.
I hope this becomes a regular thing but I really wonder what’s going on in her mind?

I have a gf who is happily married with 3 k ids. For 5-6 yrs every month or two we get together and I dig deep inside her fill her with cum and she goes back to her normal life. We don’t really talk much about it, it just happens.
I have shared my cuckold fantasy with her. She wasn’t at all surprised.
Last time she came by it was late, when I went down on her I could tell there was cum in her but she had taken a shower. It kinda ignited a fire in me and I couldn’t lick or suck enough. There were little white globs of cum on my dick when we fucked.
Fast forward in a text I asked her and she said it was her husbands cum. I told her that was hot. The next time she came over she immediately sat in the 69 position on my face and when I pulled her panties aside it was a giant mess of cum. You could tell she hadn’t showered. I went totally crazy licking and slurping and must have cum .
It’s almost like we are sharing what her and her husband have done. I have never met this man but eaten his cum 2 times. I feel like it makes her think of this less of cheating and more of sharing.
Her tubes are tied so every time we have sex i creampie her. I almost wonder if she goes home and does the same with him. Both times it’s when she ovulates.
I hope this becomes a regular thing but I really wonder what’s going on in her mind?
Years ago I had an over a year thing with an older happily married gal with a family. Mgr at my credit union, I was 22, she was 41. Almost every Thursday after work she'd be at my place. 5:45, we'd kiss for a few, she'd suck my dick then we'd fuck 3 times. She'd be gone by 7:30 ish. She was very open with me about their sex life, typical couple with a family, hubby worked too much, didn't pay attention to her. Hubby didn't know about her and me. She did say her having sex with me helped their sex life. We'd get done and she often said she was going home to have sex with him.

Different girl, I was 21, she was 20. Not too good looking, crooked teeth but a smokin body. She had a boyfriend she said she loved. It went one of two ways, she'd call after work, bring pizza, we'd watch TV, eat then have sex. She also told me she would have sex with boyfriend after she was with me. ...or she'd call me around 10:30-11. She was out with him, they obviously had sex then she'd stop at my place for more. I knew what she was doing, boyfriend didn't know about me. Late night call she was HORNY, while we were having sex she'd tell me how many times they did it, what positions they were in when he came, all kinds of details. She got off on it big time. She'd arrive and go into my bathroom and cleaned up best she could then fucked me till I was beat.

Different girl, I was 23 she was 20. Preachers girl, no lie. Engaged to an older guy, 26. They were a Primm and proper church family. Whole church anticipated their wedding over a year away. I had her at least three times a week for about a year, she was on the pill so she could have sex with fiancee, parents didn't know obviously. She was very good looking, classy as hell, rock solid body, nice tits. She absolutely loved sex. She was the first woman I went down on after I fucked her, she got me into it. She loved it so I gladly did it. She said her fiancee wouldn't do it.
One night after we had sex she asked me if I'd be OK if she stopped by after her date with him the following night. When she came over around 10, we got to making out, I was playing with her tits, she said something like...just so you know he and I had sex about an hour ago, are you OK with it?
I didn't know what to say, she looked at me and told me how horny she was. She fucked me silly that night. Happened like that once in a while, her kink was doing me after they had sex.
I'll vote that some girls get off on the whole idea.

Last edited:
I wonder what about it ignites a fire and makes men go crazy? I’m not gay or even bi. When I see her pussy is full of cum I go crazy. I don’t see how we can ever stop doing this!
It’s a human instinct response. Deep in our subconscious mind and even our conscious mind we are designed to breed and pass on our genes. Women are actually designed to mate with several men. This could be over a day or two while she is ovulating or even one after another after another as she seeks the most dominant genes for her offspring. Men are designed to compete with each other for breeding rights. So it’s natural for a man to become sexually excited when seeing another man copulating with a woman in heat and then wanting to jump in and breed her as well to compete with his sperm. Actually men produce two types of sperm. One that seeks the egg to fertilize it and others that seek out foreign sperm to k i l l them. It’s all centered around competition and of course like many things we take that and create all kinds of scenarios to turn ourselves on sexually so we get lots of fetishes in sex. For me personally if I think a woman has just has sex with another guy I am going to ravish her in many ways and we are going to have incredible sex all night long. This is why my main goal is to find a hotwife that will focus on teasing me with other men and giving me sloppy seconds.

Back