Western/Central Pennsylvania swinger clubs

Hello,

The wife and I are considering a swinger club in western or Central pennsylvania. However we are new to this and would appreciate any recommendations on places to go. We would be going as a cuck/hotwife.

Hello,

The wife and I are considering a swinger club in western or Central pennsylvania. However we are new to this and would appreciate any recommendations on places to go. We would be going as a cuck/hotwife.
I have been to Party at Scouts in New Salem near Uniontown, PA, and had a fantastic time. They are open 5 days a week in the Summer and have an outdoor swimming pool. Wednesday nights are DTF nights. My 3 or 4 visits there have been within the last 12 months.

Also, I have praise for The Body Shop in Mc Kees Rocks (a Pittsburgh suburb). They have gender neutral pricing which does not exploit the single men. I visited there also within the last 12 months

I have also visited (before COVID) TJ's Lasting Impressions which is about 20 minutes North of Harrisburg in Newport. I cannot comment on what the vibe is like now.

Back