We want to create a video, looking for BBC for a special video

Hello,

My wife and I have a weakness for BBC. Unfortunately, we only live this out online, as my wife (unlike me) cannot separate sex and love. This means that we masturbate to interracial sex, have BBC sex toys and create pictures and videos ourselves from time to time.

Now we want to turn all these little videos into a little story and upload it (freely). Since real meetings with real sex are unfortunately not possible, my clever wife came up with the idea of looking online for a BBC who records a special video (or more if he wants), sends it to us and we add it to the video or story accordingly.

It's actually quite simple. In the video (face is not a must, but BBC or more of your body would be good) you say something about us (please also mention our names “Juliana and Marc”). e.g. that you would like to meet us and what else you would like to say. You are welcome to be dirty.

You send us the video and as soon as we have finished editing it (it's not a Hollywood movie, just a little video editing and imagination) we upload it and you get the link.

In any case, it must be ok for you to publish the video with your snippet.

If the video or the ideas are well received, we will be happy to consider further videos. You can also tell us what you would like my wife to say, for example.

It would be great if one (or more) men could be found for this.

Many thanks and greetings from Germany.

Back