We are not new, but this is a new profile, Stag/Vixen QoS couple in Spokane

PhoenixNRowena

Couple
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Hello all,

We are not new, but this is a new profile. (Previous profile name, Damiuss). We are a stag and vixen couple, looking exclusively for BBC to play with. We would like for anyone interested to send an opener introducing yourself. The only experience she's had with BBC is a couple of dildos, including being able to take the whole Shane Diesel Dildo. We're looking for something similar. We would prefer girth over length. We are not picture traders so will not be exchanging any extra pictures.

We don't want to make this a purely "seeking" post, but will say to check out our seeking post in the correct area as well as checking out our profile.

We are also looking for couples that are into the lifestyle, for friendship and if in the area, possibly another wife/QoS Single to eventually have a Black Cock gangbang with as well as FMF/FFM threesome with a BBC.

Finally, we may be in a market for a cuck, since the hubby is the furthest thing from, but I'm still interested in humiliating specifically a sissy cuck (Crossdresser/Trans/Femboy) and possibly keeping him around to eat my pussy clean after a BBC cums in me.

While we are selective, don't let that discourage you from reaching out to us. We would love to hear from folks in the PNW area or who will be traveling here, specifically Eastern Washington or Northern Idaho.

Good luck on your hunts everyone!

Good deal, we don't trip on anyone's kinks. You have them because you like them and that's what matters. While we have more of a Stag/Vixen relationship, we also have a Dom/Sub relationship as we've been into BDSM with each other for a while and have been involved in some communities, though she only subs for me and are looking fem passing sissy to add to our mix, for domination (Us and the BBC toward the Sissy) since she's become interested in that as well, but I'm not a Sub and she's too faithful of a sub that she wouldn't even ask me to sub for her like that lol

Good deal, we don't trip on anyone's kinks. You have them because you like them and that's what matters. While we have more of a Stag/Vixen relationship, we also have a Dom/Sub relationship as we've been into BDSM with each other for a while and have been involved in some communities, though she only subs for me and are looking fem passing sissy to add to our mix, for domination (Us and the BBC toward the Sissy) since she's become interested in that as well, but I'm not a Sub and she's too faithful of a sub that she wouldn't even ask me to sub for her like that lol
Not asking you for anything. I just liked the description. I also mistook Phoenix for a geographical location. Mea culpa

Back