Watching My Wife for the First Time

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I sat at the head of the king bed, the top of her head just four feet feet away. There was my lovely wife of nearly ten years, legs parted, about to be fucked by another man, a black man, while I watched!

Damon knelt between her parted thighs. His long hard black cock dangled over her. Their connection that went beyond just the physical was unmistakable.
This was the real moment of truth. He admired her as he moved into position to slide his cock inside of my wife. He held his his cock in his hand and rubbed the head on her clitoral area, down the slick valley, caressing her clit and stimulating her even more as he gathered her lubrication.

I wanted to scream STOP! No more! That’s enough!

It’s amazing how many thoughts and emotions one can process in a just a second or two. I remembered my promise to my wife. Don’t embarrass her. Don’t judge her for her desires. Don’t make Damon feel bad for doing what we invited him to do. Don’t make her feel guilt for doing something we had both agreed was a good idea.

Frozen in the moment, I watched as he eased inside of her. I heard a sweet gentle moan of pleasure from my wife.

I thought to myself, “oh what have we done?”

He pushed in further fully allowing her pussy to engulf his thick cock. Somehow, I let it happen without them knowing my fears. No turning back.

It had all gone so well up to now and I didn’t want to ruin it for her. I wanted her to have the thrill more than I wanted to escape. Again, I remembered my promise to her. Don’t embarrass her. Earn her trust and trust her love.

And then — quickly — just as quickly as my panic began, I was comfortable with their coupling. I began to enjoy watching him inside of her. I relished sharing the pleasure with her. I love watching him suck her erect nipples as he moved in and out of her. From the moment of terror to the moment of pleasure in just a few seconds.

I watched him slowly going in and out knowing she was enjoying this moment. The calm had taken over. I watched and enjoyed. I wished I could read her mind so I’d know what she was feeling. Did it feel good? Was she worried about me? Was she so into the moment with her lover that I didn’t matter? I wanted to feel the same emotions she was feeling. I wanted to be in her head sharing it as if we were the same person. After all, isn’t that what marriage is? Two people sharing it all? Oh my — even if I wasn’t in her head, we were definitely sharing it all.

Amazingly, I felt very connected to her while he was making love to her.

I say making love rather than fucking because it was sweet and gentle — just the way she likes it. He was the perfect partner for our first time. And our marriage was the perfect partnership as well.

When it was obvious Damon’s climax was near, I felt a great sense of satisfaction that he enjoyed her and that she had enjoyed her perfect moment with a perfect gentleman. I was also pleased I hadn’t screamed out in panic and ruined this for her. When he released, was she happy? Did she have a sense of satisfaction? I hoped she had both. I hoped she wasn’t feeling glad it was over so she could escape.

In the moments after his climax, we all laid on the bed chatting. I felt confident that he wanted more of her and I was pleased by that. He was lying on the bed near her feet and she was cuddling with me just a wee bit. Perhaps we were reconnecting. Perhaps that’s just where chapter one ended.

We invited him for a second round.

Clearly, I was no longer worried about losing my cool and ruining it for my wife. In round two, she had her head between my thighs with her ass in the air for doggy, My view was arousing; tanned shoulders and back leading to a provocative curve toward her slightly wider hips all leading to her sweet soft white ass framed by the tan lines surrounding it. The sounds of Damon's loins slapping against her ass as he pumped with his huge cock her only added to my arousal. Even better, she moaned with pleasure as he was thrusting inside of her. Now they were no longer making love. They were fucking, loud and hard. My wife moaned with each thrust. I knew she was experiencing a much larger cock than I was able to give her and her cries of pleasure proved it. I was pleased that she was able to cum several times. When Damon tightened and let out his own moan we all knew he’d had cum again inside of my wive's pussy.

She and I shared a secret kiss when he exited to use the rest room, his large, spent cock dangling halfway to his knee. Our mutual approval of our night with him was oh so evident.

As the door to the suite closed after one last passionate kiss with Damon, my wife turned to me and we both laughed loudly. A laugh of relief? A laugh of exhilaration? A laugh that we had conquered our fears to successfully experience this our shared fantasy? Probably all of those. We had survived. We hadn’t panicked. We had actually enjoyed the event in spite of our nerves.

I had a million questions for her. I’m sure I embarrassed her with the curiosities and questions I had. I wanted to know what she felt; what she thought. We shared all that we could but mostly we shared an intimacy we felt few others will ever know.

Oh yeah. she gave me a couple minutes of her attention as soon as Damon left. I needed relief from my own pent-up arousal and, probably more importantly, needed to reconnect with my wife. The idea that another man’s cock had been in my sacred place was arousing. Reconnecting with her was one of the most exhilarating moments I’ve ever experienced.

interracial sex erotic art photo 064.jpg

I sat at the head of the king bed, the top of her head just four feet feet away. There was my lovely wife of nearly ten years, legs parted, about to be fucked by another man, a black man, while I watched!

Damon knelt between her parted thighs. His long hard black cock dangled over her. Their connection that went beyond just the physical was unmistakable.
This was the real moment of truth. He admired her as he moved into position to slide his cock inside of my wife. He held his his cock in his hand and rubbed the head on her clitoral area, down the slick valley, caressing her clit and stimulating her even more as he gathered her lubrication.

I wanted to scream STOP! No more! That’s enough!

It’s amazing how many thoughts and emotions one can process in a just a second or two. I remembered my promise to my wife. Don’t embarrass her. Don’t judge her for her desires. Don’t make Damon feel bad for doing what we invited him to do. Don’t make her feel guilt for doing something we had both agreed was a good idea.

Frozen in the moment, I watched as he eased inside of her. I heard a sweet gentle moan of pleasure from my wife.

I thought to myself, “oh what have we done?”

He pushed in further fully allowing her pussy to engulf his thick cock. Somehow, I let it happen without them knowing my fears. No turning back.

It had all gone so well up to now and I didn’t want to ruin it for her. I wanted her to have the thrill more than I wanted to escape. Again, I remembered my promise to her. Don’t embarrass her. Earn her trust and trust her love.

And then — quickly — just as quickly as my panic began, I was comfortable with their coupling. I began to enjoy watching him inside of her. I relished sharing the pleasure with her. I love watching him suck her erect nipples as he moved in and out of her. From the moment of terror to the moment of pleasure in just a few seconds.

I watched him slowly going in and out knowing she was enjoying this moment. The calm had taken over. I watched and enjoyed. I wished I could read her mind so I’d know what she was feeling. Did it feel good? Was she worried about me? Was she so into the moment with her lover that I didn’t matter? I wanted to feel the same emotions she was feeling. I wanted to be in her head sharing it as if we were the same person. After all, isn’t that what marriage is? Two people sharing it all? Oh my — even if I wasn’t in her head, we were definitely sharing it all.

Amazingly, I felt very connected to her while he was making love to her.

I say making love rather than fucking because it was sweet and gentle — just the way she likes it. He was the perfect partner for our first time. And our marriage was the perfect partnership as well.

When it was obvious Damon’s climax was near, I felt a great sense of satisfaction that he enjoyed her and that she had enjoyed her perfect moment with a perfect gentleman. I was also pleased I hadn’t screamed out in panic and ruined this for her. When he released, was she happy? Did she have a sense of satisfaction? I hoped she had both. I hoped she wasn’t feeling glad it was over so she could escape.

In the moments after his climax, we all laid on the bed chatting. I felt confident that he wanted more of her and I was pleased by that. He was lying on the bed near her feet and she was cuddling with me just a wee bit. Perhaps we were reconnecting. Perhaps that’s just where chapter one ended.

We invited him for a second round.

Clearly, I was no longer worried about losing my cool and ruining it for my wife. In round two, she had her head between my thighs with her ass in the air for doggy, My view was arousing; tanned shoulders and back leading to a provocative curve toward her slightly wider hips all leading to her sweet soft white ass framed by the tan lines surrounding it. The sounds of Damon's loins slapping against her ass as he pumped with his huge cock her only added to my arousal. Even better, she moaned with pleasure as he was thrusting inside of her. Now they were no longer making love. They were fucking, loud and hard. My wife moaned with each thrust. I knew she was experiencing a much larger cock than I was able to give her and her cries of pleasure proved it. I was pleased that she was able to cum several times. When Damon tightened and let out his own moan we all knew he’d had cum again inside of my wive's pussy.

She and I shared a secret kiss when he exited to use the rest room, his large, spent cock dangling halfway to his knee. Our mutual approval of our night with him was oh so evident.

As the door to the suite closed after one last passionate kiss with Damon, my wife turned to me and we both laughed loudly. A laugh of relief? A laugh of exhilaration? A laugh that we had conquered our fears to successfully experience this our shared fantasy? Probably all of those. We had survived. We hadn’t panicked. We had actually enjoyed the event in spite of our nerves.

I had a million questions for her. I’m sure I embarrassed her with the curiosities and questions I had. I wanted to know what she felt; what she thought. We shared all that we could but mostly we shared an intimacy we felt few others will ever know.

Oh yeah. she gave me a couple minutes of her attention as soon as Damon left. I needed relief from my own pent-up arousal and, probably more importantly, needed to reconnect with my wife. The idea that another man’s cock had been in my sacred place was arousing. Reconnecting with her was one of the most exhilarating moments I’ve ever experienced.

View attachment 7430614
She sure looks very well Blacked in this pix, i hope this is your real wife and you took the pix , and a true story, black studs love deepseeding White wifes, IMHO,

Back