Was her first BBC

Hmm that’s it. Once the shame let’s go a girl gets what she craves😈
This is SO TRUE.

My gf was a vanilla housewife in a sexless marriage, raised in a sex negative fundamentalist family. Once I got her to open up, and let go she has turned into a voracious slut. She masturbates daily, is addicted to sex toys, not squirts prodigiously, has a Bull who now owns her, and who she fucks weekly, has discovered one night stands, tried a threesome and sex with another girl, and that she LOVES for sex to be absolutely filthy.

She is PROUD to proclaim herself a slut, and keeps leveling up on it. It’s gone far beyond what I ever expected, but she (and I) loves it all!

This is SO TRUE.

My gf was a vanilla housewife in a sexless marriage, raised in a sex negative fundamentalist family. Once I got her to open up, and let go she has turned into a voracious slut. She masturbates daily, is addicted to sex toys, not squirts prodigiously, has a Bull who now owns her, and who she fucks weekly, has discovered one night stands, tried a threesome and sex with another girl, and that she LOVES for sex to be absolutely filthy.

She is PROUD to proclaim herself a slut, and keeps leveling up on it. It’s gone far beyond what I ever expected, but she (and I) loves it all!
My kind of hot gf slut

Back