Warsaw, Poland for BBC

Still planning on coming to Warsaw and KraKow in the Summer of 2023 for 2 weeks. Are there many blacks out that way? How's the lifestyle scene out that way?

Man you are worldwide LOL 👍🏽👏🏾

why those particular locations?? I spent 4 years living in Europe... Poland isn't exactly a Black man 'hotspot'.
GERMANY on the other hand... 🇩🇪😍

Man you are worldwide LOL 👍🏽👏🏾

why those particular locations?? I spent 4 years living in Europe... Poland isn't exactly a Black man 'hotspot'.
GERMANY on the other hand... 🇩🇪😍
Gotta be man way too many ladies out there in the world who need some BBC.

I've gotten some boots on the ground information from a few of my overseas friends. Yes i hear Germany is pretty nice for us as well. I hear that Polish men don't like to see black men with their women but Polish women on the other hand love us.

My list Czech Republic Prague, Manchester/Liverpool UK, Thailand, Sweden, Vienna, Astria, Budapest. Gonna be going overseas to see what it's like over there compared to the states

Gotta be man way too many ladies out there in the world who need some BBC.

I've gotten some boots on the ground information from a few of my overseas friends. Yes i hear Germany is pretty nice for us as well. I hear that Polish men don't like to see black men with their women but Polish women on the other hand love us.

My list Czech Republic Prague, Manchester/Liverpool UK, Thailand, Sweden, Vienna, Astria, Budapest. Gonna be going overseas to see what it's like over there compared to the states

I've been to each of those places EXCEPT London and Vienna. If you want the inside scoop on any of those locations let me know!

Germany is more than 'pretty nice' for black men LOL it is a BBC Mecca!

Of all the Germany cities I would suggest Frankfurt for the best international variety. Most of those other countries and cities you named the women spend time in Frankfurt! 🤌🏾

Back