Wanted toilet for HBC

Kingdong2024

Male
Gold Member
Pleased I Am fed up of balancing my dick on the toilet seat while sitting. Can someone please designe a toilet where big long fat dicks can swing happily with out fear of touching the water or sides?? I can not believe Do most men really have little dicks that can occupy such a small place??

Attachments

• IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 20
Pleased I Am fed up of balancing my dick on the toilet seat while sitting. Can someone please designe a toilet where big long fat dicks can swing happily with out fear of touching the water or sides?? I can not believe Do most men really have little dicks that can occupy such a small place??
Such a problem 😕

Look for $18,000 millions. Same problem 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7673.jpeg
    IMG_7673.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7672.jpeg
    IMG_7672.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
You just need a tall toilet. That average height of a toilet seat is 21inches and the water is about what, 7 or 8 inches below. Standard toilets are also uncomfortable when you're tall, or fat as hell. I'm tall, so in my bathrooms, we replaced the toilets with higher end commodes from Kohler. No worry, you don't have to get all the bells and whistles, you can get a tall one for about $500 give or take $100.
Now if you want one with the seat warmer, soft shut, bidet and automatic scent freshner for those late night taco bell runs, then it will cost you over $2000

Back