Want to rent male stripper for wife in san antonio. Any suggestions on which site is legit

Joshnisah

Male
From
TX, US
We will have our anniversary soon and we plan on staying at a posh hotel by the riverwalk in san antonio. I plan on surprising my wife Isabelle with a black male stripper to perform for her in our hotel room. I googled the sites and came up with a few. This is our first time doing this so i dont know if these websites are scams. Can anybody suggest which ones? Any body has experience in hiring male strippers? My wife is very beautiful. Is there a chance that the male stripper will fuck her? Thank you

Thank you. I am very confident too she is a petite asian wife with a very innocent face. Well i just need legit websites for male black stripper then. Hopefully the stripper is not gay. Any body who has any experience renting a male stripper for private show?

We will have our anniversary soon and we plan on staying at a posh hotel by the riverwalk in san antonio. I plan on surprising my wife Isabelle with a black male stripper to perform for her in our hotel room. I googled the sites and came up with a few. This is our first time doing this so i dont know if these websites are scams. Can anybody suggest which ones? Any body has experience in hiring male strippers? My wife is very beautiful. Is there a chance that the male stripper will fuck her? Thank you

If, you have any connections to friends in the Lifestyle then, I would quietly speak to them; otherwise, you can do San Antonio Male-Strippers.... https://malestrippers.com/san-antonio-male-strippers . Thoroughly vet the individual before agreeing on cost. Hope that helps.

I organised a stripper for Kim’s 40th birthday when in the UK , he was about 25 very fit , it was obvious that he was enjoying his work , Kim was olso turned on by his movements and it was getting very erotic , Kim opened her legs exposing a very wet patch on her panties this encouraged him to go a bit further by taking his bathers ,his cock flopped out very thick and growing ,he looked at me ,I just smiled , he then opened her ******* exposing her now erect nipples he knelt down sucking them and removing her panties ,once removed Kim opened up wider to let him suck her cunt , she arched her back gave him total access he held his cock at her entrance , the cock head went in Kim gasped , I was watching this black man fuck my wife , Kim grunted , give it to me she cried , he filled her up with cock a very thick cock , Kim telling him to fuck her , she kept telling him don’t stop I want moor he thrashed her to several orgasms, he then emptied his balls deep in her as he pulled out cum oozed out , they rested ,as they sat next to each other he started to go hard again , he stayed the night .

I finally landed in Satx did your wifey ever get to have that fun you were planning...she is hot af...would love to meet her one day. Thanks for sharing such a gift.

Back