Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Govt asking Rolls Royce and other manufacturing industry to make ventilators.

"It was on only Friday that Sir Patrick Vallance, the chief scientific adviser, explained the mitigation plan to the BBC.

He said: "Our aim is to try and reduce the peak, broaden the peak, not suppress it completely.

"Also, because the vast majority of people get a mild illness, to build up some kind of herd immunity so more people are immune to this disease."

If mitigation worked it would have avoided the most draconian measures other countries have used and built up immunity, which would help limit the spread of coronavirus.

Mitigation involves some social distancing strategies, while suppression beefs up those measures, including possible restriction of movement and increased periods of isolation.

The modelling projected that if the UK did nothing, 81% of people would be infected and 510,000 would die from coronavirus by August.

The mitigation strategy is better, but would still result in about 250,000 deaths and completely overwhelm intensive care in the NHS."

I saw somewhere on my home page news that some one was using the computer to generate a bunch of the valves and seemed to be working.....found it

Italy 3D printers respirator valves to help coronavirus ...
italy-3d-printers-respirator-valves-to-help...
14 hours ago · Italy 3D printers respirator valves to help coronavirus patients. Hundreds of design engineers from across the world have offered to donate their 3D printing skills and equipment to help produce vital hospital supplies amid the evolving coronavirus pandemic.

Lacing up my boots till I can't almost done installing have shop work and some demo work in vacant buildings
Don't really get the relevance of these posts to be honest. Maybe you should start a 'what I'm doing in work' thread.

But, I'll join in just once.

I'm sat in the waiting room of the family courts, with my ex-wife sitting 6 foot away, waiting for the judge, who is late, and is hopefully going to haul my ex over the coals for involving my children at every step during our divorce and financial settlement processes.

Back to work in the morning for me.

Don't really get the relevance of these posts to be honest. Maybe you should start a 'what I'm doing in work' thread.

But, I'll join in just once.

I'm sat in the waiting room of the family courts, with my ex-wife sitting 6 foot away, waiting for the judge, who is late, and is hopefully going to haul my ex over the coals for involving my children at every step during our divorce and financial settlement processes.

Back to work in the morning for me.
I have a small crew we can not work from home unemployment doesn't pay your full pay check and some spend every nickel you make. But I think I lined up enough shop work to weather. Fuck wuhan

In what passage of the Bible does it refer to your item #1?
You stand a 99.999999% chance of converting me if you can give me a verifiable response!
Proverbs 8:15
By me kings reign, and rulers enact just laws;

Proverbs 24:21
My *******, fear the LORD and the king, and do not associate with the rebellious.

Daniel 2:21
He changes the times and seasons; He removes kings and establishes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

Daniel 4:17
This decision is the decree of the watchers, the verdict declared by the holy ones, so that the living will know that the Most High is ruler over the kingdom of mankind, and gives it to whom He wishes, setting over it the lowliest of men.'

John 19:11
Jesus answered, "You would have no authority over Me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed Me over to you is guilty of greater sin."

Acts 2:41
Those who embraced his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to the believers that day.

Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 13:2
Consequently, the one who resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

1 Timothy 2:2
for kings and all those in authority, so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity.

Titus 3:1
Remind the believers to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient and ready for every good work,

1 Peter 2:13
Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to the king as the supreme authority,

even with all the ******* going on in the country now...……..corruption just keeps moving right along

DOJ Drops Case Against 2 Russian Companies Charged by Mueller
https://time.com/5804477/justice-department-drops-charges-mueller-probe
13 hours ago · The company, with the help of a high-powered law firm, filed a series of motions over the last two years, including to dismiss charges and to exclude certain evidence from the case.

Justice Department Dropping Case Against 2 Russian Companies Charged in Mueller Probe

Justice Dept. Moves to Drop Charges Against Russian Firms Filed by Mueller

The companies funded Russia’s social media-fueled interference in the 2016 election, prosecutors said. But they tried to weaponize the case instead of fight it.

Proverbs 8:15
By me kings reign, and rulers enact just laws;

Proverbs 24:21
My *******, fear the LORD and the king, and do not associate with the rebellious.

Daniel 2:21
He changes the times and seasons; He removes kings and establishes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

Daniel 4:17
This decision is the decree of the watchers, the verdict declared by the holy ones, so that the living will know that the Most High is ruler over the kingdom of mankind, and gives it to whom He wishes, setting over it the lowliest of men.'

John 19:11
Jesus answered, "You would have no authority over Me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed Me over to you is guilty of greater sin."

Acts 2:41
Those who embraced his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to the believers that day.

Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 13:2
Consequently, the one who resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

1 Timothy 2:2
for kings and all those in authority, so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity.

Titus 3:1
Remind the believers to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient and ready for every good work,

1 Peter 2:13
Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to the king as the supreme authority,
Each and every passage merely establishes that human society is subject to man's rule of law!
Proverbs 8:15 even emphasizes "By me kings reign, and rulers "enact just laws"". Nowhere does anything you've posted say "I appoint Tom, Dick or Harry as Kings, nor Dear Donald as a King-Wanna-Be!"
In short, I'm not buying any bridges you have for sale, nor your attempt at selling a Bill of Goods!

Each and every passage merely establishes that human society is subject to man's rule of law!
Proverbs 8:15 even emphasizes "By me kings reign, and rulers "enact just laws"". Nowhere does anything you've posted say "I appoint Tom, Dick or Harry as Kings, nor Dear Donald as a King-Wanna-Be!"
In short, I'm not buying any bridges you have for sale, nor your attempt at selling a Bill of Goods!
Really I don't lie, I tell it the way I see it. God is in control your difference of understanding is between you and your maker, I only mention God because many of what I post can't be expressed by me other then through my understanding and Faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back