Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memories of wicked snowball fights in the winter - ambushing people from a rooftop with big ole snowballs rolled up on the roof - and every now and then burning an outbuilding that was collapsing and shooting the rats as they ran out from underneath the blaze - working on that farm was great!!!!!!

remember similar situations...….remember the winter of 1957....snow so bad we could climb up on the roof of the house and slide down....a few days the snow plows were having a heck of a time finding the roads to plow and would hits cars several time with dead people inside.....bad snow storm...never Forget that one.....Iowa got 16 inches a couple times last year

That's not hemp oil. The corvette is fiberglass and Henry Ford's ran on hemp oil Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays same to you and yours

you are talking about running on hemp oil?.....apparently it didn't work out or we would still be using it...…..look at the gas mix we use now with the corn.....sure it helps the farmers sell corn....but doesn't do a ******* for the rest of us...….doesn't perform as well....not that much cleaner....and the gas mileage is NOT as good with the ethonal….so you have a 10% mix of corn to save on ???????and yet when you use the ethonal you don't get the mileage you do with regular gas...…..that's why I love/hate iowa…….they pushed all this corn to help the farmers....and yet passed a law that all gas station HAVE to offer both......in Okl...home of the gas you don't get a choice...most stations only sell ethonal...there are some that don't but you have to look for them

anyway I don't see the hemp performing any better than the corn or they would be pushing it ...….instead of you trying to salvage a discussion about farmers

The corvette is fiberglass
Not hardly, Allfor. I believe you're referring only to just the body shell, and even then, its never been a totally fiberglass body, but, a composite hybrid of several materials ... fiberglass with resin and plastic hardeners. The C3 vettes began working with molds and sheet molded compounds. My ******* had a showroom C3 convertible; driven it many times and went to car shows with him.
But, even then, much of the chasis, powertrain, wheels are metal. They went to an aluminum chasis with the C6 vettes. With corvettes, its always been about "weight" so the Chevy folks are determined to make car as light as possible.
I love the Grand Sports convertibles ... particularly the 1998s, (traditional Daytona blue with 2 white strips on left front fender), the the 2010-2014 Grand Sports I'm totally in love with. You know the mid-engine Vettes are coming out pretty soon.

Not hardly, Allfor. I believe you're referring only to just the body shell, and even then, its never been a totally fiberglass body, but, a composite hybrid of several materials ... fiberglass with resin and plastic hardeners. The C3 vettes began working with molds and sheet molded compounds. My ******* had a showroom C3 convertible; driven it many times and went to car shows with him.
But, even then, much of the chasis, powertrain, wheels are metal. They went to an aluminum chasis with the C6 vettes. With corvettes, its always been about "weight" so the Chevy folks are determined to make car as light as possible.
I love the Grand Sports convertibles ... particularly the 1998s, (traditional Daytona blue with 2 white strips on left front fender), the the 2010-2014 Grand Sports I'm totally in love with. You know the mid-engine Vettes are coming out pretty soon.

well I will agree on the one part....well several actually....but I think the last good looking corvette was 1998...I liked the looks and the flip up back window....all the newer ones....I don't know what they look like...but not my cup of tea

I think the last good looking corvette was 1998...I liked the looks and the flip up back window....all the newer ones....I don't know what they look like...but not my cup of tea
I'm usually a 'C generation' behind in loving the various corvettes. I drove a 427-69 convertible once, with the side pipes, etc that's when I fell in love with the vettes. I do believe if you'd drive a fairly new Grand Sport, however, you'd love it.

you are talking about running on hemp oil?.....apparently it didn't work out or we would still be using it...…..look at the gas mix we use now with the corn.....sure it helps the farmers sell corn....but doesn't do a ******* for the rest of us...….doesn't perform as well....not that much cleaner....and the gas mileage is NOT as good with the ethonal….so you have a 10% mix of corn to save on ???????and yet when you use the ethonal you don't get the mileage you do with regular gas...…..that's why I love/hate iowa…….they pushed all this corn to help the farmers....and yet passed a law that all gas station HAVE to offer both......in Okl...home of the gas you don't get a choice...most stations only sell ethonal...there are some that don't but you have to look for them

anyway I don't see the hemp performing any better than the corn or they would be pushing it ...….instead of you trying to salvage a discussion about farmers

Shite-eatin ethanol really fucks up chainsaws too - if ya don’t run it out and flush the fuel tank kills the fuel handlin systems : |

It was all about oil money. Hemp is an a valuable crop reemerging from paper to plastic fuel cbd medication.

Shite-eatin ethanol really fucks up chainsaws too - if ya don’t run it out and flush the fuel tank kills the fuel handlin systems : |

down here...well in okl if you look for the Indian (India Indians) they sell the Venuz. gas with no ethonal….can't run it in chainsaws or weed eater and I don't run it in any of my mowers or 4wheelers.....so I keep 2 5gal cans of it in the back shed just for those items

It was all about oil money. Hemp is an a valuable crop reemerging from paper to plastic fuel cbd medication.
well you can say what you want or push the hemp but I ain't going for it......for one thing can you imagine all these farmers instead of growing corn, beans and wheat switching to hemp....where do you think the market will go?....and then what about our food chain......never going to fly...….you just refuse to admit trump flat fucked the farmers for years to come....for one thing....Mexico one of our biggest buys of grain.....when trump pushed his tariffs on them....it hurt them bad....they cut a deal with Portugal for corn....buy all Portugal will send...trouble is they can't get enough from Portugal...they were shopping around and then trump took his tariffs off...but they still but all they can get from Portugal....that is biz never going to come back....that is just one example

I'm usually a 'C generation' behind in loving the various corvettes. I drove a 427-69 convertible once, with the side pipes, etc that's when I fell in love with the vettes. I do believe if you'd drive a fairly new Grand Sport, however, you'd love it.
had a vette for a while ...sold a 55chev and bought it....good looking car.....nice to drive....but hated the damned thing...I am pretty tall so getting in and out was the shits!...….traded it for a big block 67 Chevelle....hated that and went back to a 55....but I do like the looks of the 98 series...rounded front end and the flip up back glass....but all the newer ones....to me look like a cross between a 240z and a batman car...just not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back