FuNcPl3332

Couple
Hey everyone,

My wife and I will be visiting Mesquite at the end of March and will be traveling to and from Vegas from there. We are looking for a black bull for her for that 10 days we will be there. This has been the ultimate fantasy of ours for some time now. We have had experiences in the past but have always wanted this to happen. We also plan on going to some CO-ED strips clubs while we’re there. Something with VIP rooms if possible. Would love to watch her getting a hung cock swinging in her face and letting her do whatever he wants. Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated. Would love to somewhat plan ahead so we can make the best of the experience. Thank you and I hope we can make this happen.

Hey everyone,

My wife and I will be visiting Mesquite at the end of March and will be traveling to and from Vegas from there. We are looking for a black bull for her for that 10 days we will be there. This has been the ultimate fantasy of ours for some time now. We have had experiences in the past but have always wanted this to happen. We also plan on going to some CO-ED strips clubs while we’re there. Something with VIP rooms if possible. Would love to watch her getting a hung cock swinging in her face and letting her do whatever he wants. Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated. Would love to somewhat plan ahead so we can make the best of the experience. Thank you and I hope we can make this happen.
I would highly recommend getting yourself verified so that other members know that you are "real". This only takes about 5 minutes to complete and it is very simple. Especially when planning an event like this. Just a thought, :)

Hey everyone,

We will be in Vegas over St. Patrick’s Day to celebrate wifey’s 40th!

Shoot us a message and maybe we can link up.

We also plan on going to some CO-ED strips clubs while we’re there. Something with VIP rooms if possible. Would love to watch her getting a hung cock swinging in her face and letting her do whatever he wants.
This sounds like a wonderful idea! I would like to give my wife the same experience.
Any recommendations on clubs that allow this? Los Angeles is also of interest if not found in Las Vegas.

Back