Visiting Austin, TX 4/5-4/9 (BBC wanted)

MidwestCpl4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Kinda new to posting a thread seeking. I usually leave that to my cuck boyfriend to seek, but I'm getting anxious about it as we have yet to find someone.

I'll be in Austin, TX visiting friends, but would love to meet and play with a BBC!!!
I'll be there late Thursday April 5th to early Tuesday April 9th.

Bull must be 8+ inches and thick and experienced. The darker, the better. Also must be able to verify themselves through Kik and be able to host.

I love an open minded bull, prefer rough sex, love giving oral, race play, little to no small talk, and a few rounds. Cum is my favorite! I need to see it. Taste it. Touch it!

Please feel free to shoot us a message if you meet this criteria. Let's chat and hopefully make a connection!

Kinda new to posting a thread seeking. I usually leave that to my cuck boyfriend to seek, but I'm getting anxious about it as we have yet to find someone.

I'll be in Austin, TX visiting friends, but would love to meet and play with a BBC!!!
I'll be there late Thursday April 5th to early Tuesday April 9th.

Bull must be 8+ inches and thick and experienced. The darker, the better. Also must be able to verify themselves through Kik and be able to host.

I love an open minded bull, prefer rough sex, love giving oral, race play, little to no small talk, and a few rounds. Cum is my favorite! I need to see it. Taste it. Touch it!

Please feel free to shoot us a message if you meet this criteria. Let's chat and hopefully make a connection!
What's your kik name?

Back