Visiting Atlanta

Hello Susie! I am coming up from Florida to get away from this storm. Would you like to talk, and see if there's a nice spark? Let me know. My name is Lawre. I'm 5ft7, 195 lbs, I'm 8 inches long, and a very thick cock also. Very clean, extremely polite and great fun in bed! Let's chat sexi!

That is fine lovely! I go to Atlanta often so maybe we can have some intriguing conversations until you do come.... Lol! I love your lovely pictures by the way!

I will be staying in Atlanta for a week for work flying from the UK, looking for recommendations for places to see, eat and party if possible.
Sx
Hey Susie! I’m Demetri and I reside in metro Atlanta. You should reach out when you take the trip. I’m a single 6’1 175 pounds, fit athletic body. I can help you with your desires and needs on your visit.
For example, show you the MLK center, Aquarium . We can go to the South City Kitchen for some amazing Southern cuisine. Top it off with some erotic, outer limits, down South BBC , like no other

Hey Susie! I’m Demetri and I reside in metro Atlanta. You should reach out when you take the trip. I’m a single 6’1 175 pounds, fit athletic body. I can help you with your desires and needs on your visit.
For example, show you the MLK center, Aquarium . We can go to the South City Kitchen for some amazing Southern cuisine. Top it off with some erotic, outer limits, down South BBC , like no other
Thanks that’s useful I will lookup those places, love the erotic outer limits hehe x

Back