Vietnamese Wife Hung Football Player

JDST1975

Male
Gold Member
My Vietnamese wife and I are very humble people. We were on vacation in the Caribbean and were relaxing at the hotel pool. A very famous football player started swimming with my wife in the pool. Before I knew it, he was humping her from behind in the pool and began to kind of corner her in a little waterfall thing. My wife got out of the pool and we didn’t talk about it until we got to the room when she apologized and said she felt like there was nothing she could do to resist him.

Attachments

• IMG_1441.png
    IMG_1441.png
    540.1 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_1450.png
    IMG_1450.png
    947.1 KB · Views: 523
My Vietnamese wife and I are very humble people. We were on vacation in the Caribbean and were relaxing at the hotel pool. A very famous football player started swimming with my wife in the pool. Before I knew it, he was humping her from behind in the pool and began to kind of corner her in a little waterfall thing. My wife got out of the pool and we didn’t talk about it until we got to the room when she apologized and said she felt like there was nothing she could do to resist him.
Did she enjoy him fucking her?? Did she want more??

I would have done exactly the same! And pumped her balls deep stretching and filling her tight holes

Gorgeous!

What’s the footballer name? Lucky guy very jealous

Another fishy sounding story from this member.

was this her first dalliance?

Back